• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frontier Airlines GoWild All You Can Fly Pass

tpwiz4

Earning My Ears
Was gonna post this on the transportation forum until I realized this could be perfect for solo travelers who go often! Frontier is offering an all you can fly pass for $599 until Friday November 17th (11:59pm MT)

Main drawbacks:

- Can only book starting May 2, 2023
- Flights can only be booked 24 hours before departure (10 days for international fights)
- Still have to pay for seat assignment/bags as well as taxes/airport fees (starting at $15 a flight)
- $599 price is only good for one year, goes up to $1999 the 2nd year (you can cancel before the renewal date on the website according to the T&C)
- I don't think the travel counts towards elite status
- Lots of blackout dates
  • May 25, 26, 29
  • June 29–30
  • July 1–5, 8, 9
  • August 31
  • September 1, 4
  • October 5, 6, 9
  • November 18, 22, 24–27
  • December 16, 17, 22–24, 26–31
  • January 1, 15
  • February 15, 16, 19
  • March 3, 10, 15–17, 22–24, 29–31
  • April 5–7, 12–14

I went ahead and bought it, it's obviously great for Orlando but they also go to other destinations as well that not many airlines serve. I know a lot of people experienced/have heard horror stories on Frontier and if I was traveling with a group/family I'd probably avoid, but I'm primarily a last minute traveler with a short flight from DC/Baltimore and I have a flexible (work) schedule. I have a lot of Southwest points too so I can still plan trips ahead and if I can get a seat on Frontier the day before I'll be able to cancel and keep the points. I've got about 6 months until this kicks in not sure how I'll handle the bags and seating arrangement (more concerned about the bags). May have to look into the credit card.

Bottom line - if you travel a lot, especially traveling last-minute, can be flexible with plans and are around an airport that has Frontier and travels to many non-stop destinations it's a decent deal.

Last edited:
I might check this out. I am more apt to do last minute trips as well. Thanks for sharing. I have flown Frontier a lot - solo - it's easy to cram my stuff into the approved personal item bag.

Wow! That’s awesome. I love seeing travel deals. I may buy a rail pass and take a trip cross country next summer.

Not a fan of Frontier, don’t plan last minute, and I can easily get 3 round trips to MCO on SW out of DCA for less than that price. So I’ll be skipping it, but good for those who can use it.

Saw that deal when Frontier first announced it recently. Need to work the numbers to see if you will travel enough in the next year to make it economical for you. Also the 24 hr before travel booking window greatly reduces you choices and if for something like a vacation, you likely would need to book your accommodations prior to that. Getting things to match up could be an issue. The specific flight may already be sold out so you are left to travel at a time of day that isn't particularly convenient (i.e. very early/late in the day). Frontier also has various seasonal routes, so good to know if when you want to travel fits with what they offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter