From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal alert! 6pm.com has a huge sale right now on kid's sneakers
ideeli.com is having a huge sale on clothes

San Pedro is where the old Pacific Princess aka The Love Boat sailed out of. In 07 we sailed Radiance out of there to Hawaii. A Princess Ship was there too. One way Taxi to DL in 07 was $80. The shuttles were cheaper but it was a huge mess had no idea how to get to DL.

San Pedro is where the old Pacific Princess aka The Love Boat sailed out of. In 07 we sailed Radiance out of there to Hawaii. A Princess Ship was there too. One way Taxi to DL in 07 was $80. The shuttles were cheaper but it was a huge mess had no idea how to get to DL.
Oh great, now I have The Love Boat theme song running through my head. :rotfl2:

Just came back from the cemetery. It was my first time since I got back from dd in August. I don't know why it took me so long to go out there, as it is close, but just wasn't ready I guess. It is a beautiful sunny day and I must have sat there for over half an hour and told Garry all about the new friends I have made and about the cruise. I know that he knows and is so happy for Ryan because he always wanted to take him on a cruise. I really felt better by the time I left because the mums I planted last year are just beautiful. Now it will be easier going back. At first I went every day until I went to dd for a month. One day at a time!:hug:

I sit by friends at the football games that are DVC members and we are always talking Disney. Last night was no exception. The mouse is everywhere!!

Just came back from the cemetery. It was my first time since I got back from dd in August. I don't know why it took me so long to go out there, as it is close, but just wasn't ready I guess. It is a beautiful sunny day and I must have sat there for over half an hour and told Garry all about the new friends I have made and about the cruise. I know that he knows and is so happy for Ryan because he always wanted to take him on a cruise. I really felt better by the time I left because the mums I planted last year are just beautiful. Now it will be easier going back. At first I went every day until I went to dd for a month. One day at a time!:hug:

I sit by friends at the football games that are DVC members and we are always talking Disney. Last night was no exception. The mouse is everywhere!!
I'm glad it went ok. I still have a hard time thinking about my stepdad and not getting emotional. I don't know how you and my Mom do it.
Hugs all around

And yes, Disney is infesting everywhere!

:hug: Just keep taking it one day at a time. I think it's wonderful you have your Grandson's games to enjoy. It's been 12 yrs since I loss my mom and I still have a few of those days every now and then.

:hug: Just keep taking it one day at a time. I think it's wonderful you have your Grandson's games to enjoy. It's been 12 yrs since I loss my mom and I still have a few of those days every now and then.

I know I will have moments on the ship as we had so many happy memories, but it will help being on The Wonder as this will only be my second time on this ship. Ryan will be a great help too! You are all going to love him He is a wonderful young man. I am blessed with grandsons. Unfortunately I have a daughter-in-law and her family that don't speak to me, but we won't go there. It is a story like Disney could make of the the evil step sisters only worse! I love my boys and that is what keeps me going along with my daughter and son-in-law. Thank you for all of your support! You will never know how much I appreciate it!:thumbsup2

Hello everyone! Quiet afternoon here as the boys are all watching Ohio State over at DS's so just the pups and me. But, they will all be back for dinner (gyro's) but the sauce is made so nothing to do but heat it all up. No problemo - well other than I told DS I would make dirt which I have yet to do.

Great shirt addition on the front - LOVE IT.

DMIL - surgery was yesterday morning and all they they did was pin it, she is doing as well as can be expected for an 88 year old but she will be discharged Monday to the rehab facility (which is where she lives too).

Not much of anything else. I have spent some time today trying to find a beach house rental for December near Fort Lauderdale - we all have these airline tickets so we might as well use them.

Take care.

Hi All,
I have been playing with shirt designs for our (myself and my DD) shirts and I thought I would share what I came up with...I have not ordered yet as I am still wondering if I can come up with something better! If any of you have created something, or have some ideas, could you pass them along (or send pics)? I think we would all benefit from everyone's creativity!
BTW: Free Shipping @ Zazzle until tomorrow!
WeLuvDCL~congrats on the table...there is NOTHING like a great find!
Harole Ann~Your grandson is adorable and I'm so happy to hear about your DD's new house! I hope you (and they) enjoy the first Christmas there. You will have to post pictures!
Gail~How is your MIL??
Carmen~Sign up for the Whale watch with all of us...Mikayla was really hoping Haley was going!
To all of you who received discounts--I'm jealous...but, still very happy for you! I'm still holding out hope for a miracle that I get an upgrade (or they offer a CA discount--yea right)!!
For all of you Nor Cal people, I agree with you! Even though I am So Cal, I do think that they should offer the discounts to everyone is California--I mean, we do take your water, so it's the least we could do:rotfl2: They don't even let Nor Cal do the payment plan (on any membership level) that they give us!
Have a great day and weekend everyone!
~Melissa
Picture7.png

Picture10.png

Picture9.png
I love your design for the front! Once you fix the year would you be able to send the image to me? I am still not sure what I want on the front but yours looks really cool!

Hi All,
I have been playing with shirt designs for our (myself and my DD) shirts and I thought I would share what I came up with...I have not ordered yet as I am still wondering if I can come up with something better! If any of you have created something, or have some ideas, could you pass them along (or send pics)? I think we would all benefit from everyone's creativity!
BTW: Free Shipping @ Zazzle until tomorrow!
WeLuvDCL~congrats on the table...there is NOTHING like a great find!
Harole Ann~Your grandson is adorable and I'm so happy to hear about your DD's new house! I hope you (and they) enjoy the first Christmas there. You will have to post pictures!
Gail~How is your MIL??
Carmen~Sign up for the Whale watch with all of us...Mikayla was really hoping Haley was going!
To all of you who received discounts--I'm jealous...but, still very happy for you! I'm still holding out hope for a miracle that I get an upgrade (or they offer a CA discount--yea right)!!
For all of you Nor Cal people, I agree with you! Even though I am So Cal, I do think that they should offer the discounts to everyone is California--I mean, we do take your water, so it's the least we could do:rotfl2: They don't even let Nor Cal do the payment plan (on any membership level) that they give us!
Have a great day and weekend everyone!
~Melissa
Picture7.png

Picture10.png

Picture9.png
Love your shirt. I love the mouse ears on the front. Zazzle has free shipping this weekend. I just hate to pay shipping if I don't have to so that could be a plus if anyone is ready to order.

Gail - glad surgery went well for your mil and that the hospital stay will be short. I know rehab will not be easy, My mil is in a nursing home not far from me and has no idea who anyone is. She has no idea she has lost her son. I guess there are some things that are a blessing in spite of it all. She could never survive the loss. Some days I am not sure I can, but for a mother it has to be beyond belief.

Wow, so much going on. Not sure about the shirts, but with free shiipping i'm thinking hard for tomorrow to order!

hope the surgery recovery goes well.

hope the puppy returns soon, healthy.

good luck with the moves

hope all travel well

am i missing anything?

we had our own excitement this week here - not good excitement. just got on this to i think ask about ading money? so just caught up. DD (not one on ship) had a bump, not sure what from, and it got so badly infected she went to er, admitted, surgery, 103.1 and 103.2 fevers, and now is home. she was in hospital from saturday night er trip till friday. poor thing. she has crohns and is on all kinds of meds and that made immunity down (deficient). but she's sooo much better today. but boy did i miss my dad again - wanted to talk to him about it. it turns out no mrsa thank goodness but staph. and a large open wound to clean 2X a day (once or most people but with the imune deficiency, they want 2) to heal over the next month. she's such a great kid (26 but still my kid).

enjoy the rest of theweekend!
Sherri

ok i blew it. where do i find the shirts again? Lindababe - am i missing it on the first page? help! thanks, sheerri:confused3

ok i blew it. where do i find the shirts again? Lindababe - am i missing it on the first page? help! thanks, sheerri:confused3

On page 168 Jeff has his shirt pictured witih a website to zazzle. You can get on there and get his shirt logo. On page one are the other logos you can copy to your computer and then download for the front of your shirt or use them if you want to design whatever you want on your shirt.

Hope this helps.

Update on the Wine M&G, we haven't heard back yet from special events on board. We explained very clearly what we were willing to pay for and what was absurd. Hopefully we will hear from them soon, concierge is working with us to get special events to work with us.
As soon as Jeff and I hear back and get a price, we will pass the info along.

I know I will have moments on the ship as we had so many happy memories, but it will help being on The Wonder as this will only be my second time on this ship. Ryan will be a great help too! You are all going to love him He is a wonderful young man. I am blessed with grandsons. Unfortunately I have a daughter-in-law and her family that don't speak to me, but we won't go there. It is a story like Disney could make of the the evil step sisters only worse! I love my boys and that is what keeps me going along with my daughter and son-in-law. Thank you for all of your support! You will never know how much I appreciate it!:thumbsup2
Grandchildren really do help. My FIL passed away in July and my MIL of course has been devastated. But she's spending even more time with my kids than before, even having one or the other spend the night every weekend. No matter how down she is when we show up, you can just see her face light up when they run up to her with big smiles and even bigger hugs.

Looking forward to meeting you and Ryan.

This was my day today (No, I wasn't driving, but I was the one that ended up getting the water bottle to squirt the darn thing once he walked close enough.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9u9YyqViI

That was neat. DS really liked it!

Speaking of monorails, we are having a near meltdown here because of the toy monorail from WDW. DS has talked non-stop about wanting the battery operated one almost since we returned in December. He always says that we can just go to the Mickey Mouse House store and get it before we get on the Mickey Boat. Well, I know we won't have room so I told him that I bet Santa could bring it and the Contemporary, extra track, ect. I thought it would make him so happy but instead he's insisting that Santa won't know what to bring him. I showed him the pictures on disneyshopping.com and that Santa will know where to get it and he is saying that Santa just won't get the right thing. My oh my, he's throwing a fit!!!!

That was neat. DS really liked it!

Speaking of monorails, we are having a near meltdown here because of the toy monorail from WDW. DS has talked non-stop about wanting the battery operated one almost since we returned in December. He always says that we can just go to the Mickey Mouse House store and get it before we get on the Mickey Boat. Well, I know we won't have room so I told him that I bet Santa could bring it and the Contemporary, extra track, ect. I thought it would make him so happy but instead he's insisting that Santa won't know what to bring him. I showed him the pictures on disneyshopping.com and that Santa will know where to get it and he is saying that Santa just won't get the right thing. My oh my, he's throwing a fit!!!!

As a Walt Disney World monorail pilot, I can assure you that Santa knows exactly where to find the right stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter