From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again my jealousy of all your trips kicks in. ;) I guess this would be a good reason for moving closer to the World. Guess we better look for teaching jobs in the South. :rotfl2:

i'm here! Can't believe Bella is 15 mos already! Where has the time gone?

I just realized you will get back 6 days before we leave for Canada. It will help count down til my own vacation. I'm really looking forward to the time off work but not really looking forward to time on the boat this year. Caleb is old enough now to get into everything and have to chase him everywhere! OH well because I know he will enjoy being outdoors!

If I don't "see" you....have a great trip. Tell MIckey I say hi! And if you see Handy Manny...Caleb says HI also! LOL!

A Bat Signal was sent out and here I am WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about your summer adventures!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this trip with us. You have five days to pack and meet us at the airport. :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Umm...well, actually....my DH and I decided at the last minute this morning to book a weekend trip over the 4th - we leave EARLY Friday morning and will be there until Monday the 5th! We'll be at POP too - maybe our little girls, Natalie and Kate, will run into Brooklynn and Bella at the kiddie pool! I know you don't know us - I've only posted on your reports a few times, but if we see you, we'll try to say hello!

Oh my goodness, I weed in the yard this morning and go to the hospital and round and I am already on page 3. Yikes!! I am taking the boys for a haircut today so that Cooper will be cooler in the hot sun. My nephews are so excited to go. My sister called me yesterday and asked me a ton of questions about flying. My oldest nephew has flown, but his younger brother actually was afraid to fly. He wanted to go so bad to WDW and Universal when I asked him that he is going to overcome his fear.

How is Brooklyn? I hope she is better and everyone else is fine. Can't wait to see you all Friday!!!

I am here. I can't wait to see how Brooklynn likes Tower of Terror. That is my favorite ride! I hope she is better.

Yikes! I get a text heads up and still only made it to page 3 :eek:

Of course I am here for the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter