From Poly to Pop

SKYYCAMEL

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes. I managed to snag a reservation at 'Ohana for dinner at 9:30. I figure we won't be done eating until 10:30 or so. Will I have a hard time getting back to Pop at that time of night? Which will be the best way to get back? Thanks!

Minnie Van (if fully rolled out), Lyft or Über. Or taxi

If MK is still open, or closed recently, and the monorail or launch is operating, go to MK and take the Pop bus.

When MK is not an option, bus to any open park then bus to Pop.

When all parks have closed, bus to Disney Springs then bus to Pop.

We go to Ohana often and usually only snag a late dinner reservation. I try to at least book on a night MK is open late or has special event hours. The option of Disney Springs is always our backup but can be a pain (especially since the Pop bus stop is one of the farthest from the drop off point). Sometimes the $20 spent for a taxi is well worth it.

I would get a taxi or uber, the $20 or less is worth the hour you'll spend and skipping the hassle of hopping buses to get back to pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter