From a Canadian Perspective

ariel85

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if you had looked a the Winter Dream Maker Package and your thoughts.

First of all, I have booked my room only already (WL) and I don't need UPH passes because we have no intention of doing the water parks. So since I just need 5 day PHP, I doubt this is worth it for me.

A while back, one of you nice people (the Evil Queen I believe) posted the rates for passes at Canadian Disney Stores however she did not post 5 Day PHP - wondering if anyone knows how much they are.

As well, do you think we might still see a Canadian At Par Deal that in the end would be more worthwhile than the Dream Maker.

thanks
:D

I believe the 5 Day PHPs are $366.49 for adults at the DS...sorry but I don't have the price for children.

I am disappointed that 'room only' codes aren't coming out. I won't be staying on sight if I have to pay rack rate or a room with UPH. I can get a great deal at the S & D or stay off site at a very nice hotel. Disney Resorts might lose my business without 'room only' codes. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter