"Friends for Life"

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.

I received a wonderful card and a wonderful gift today.

The greatest, most wonderful gift is the truly "Friends for Life".

I am so humbled and I am so thankful for all my beautiful, wonderful DIS friends.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

I picked up my mail today. I flipped through the junk mail, credit card bills, more junk mail, phone bill, even more junk mail...then a card from the post office to check for a package.

I opened the package...and WOW!!!

Oh my...oh my...oh my!!!

I opened the card and saw the picture of a beautiful little child.

She was holding her beautiful, tiny little hands over her eyes. So cute! And the words, " six...seven...eight...nine...ten."

I opened the card and it said, "O.K., you can come back now."

And signed, "We've missed you...{{{HUGS}}}

from your DIS
"Friends for Life"".

How very true.

I feel the same way.

Thank you guys!!!

Thank you, Steve, for going out of your way to go out and buy this wonderful Sony-INTW-250 WebTV and keyboard.

Thank you, John, for calling and trying to send me a WebTV, too.

If Steve had called ahead of time, I would have asked him not to buy this, too.

But I am so very thankful that all of you bought this for me and sneeked it to me. I am so happy to be able to post again on the DIS and it will take days to read and respond to all your posts and threads.

I was surprised that Sony has pulled all its WebTV products off the shelves at Circuit City, Best Buy, Hi-Fi Buys. I guess because MSN bought WebTV. Or that they want to sell those DirectTV, TIVO, MSNTV combination units. And the closest Sony outlet store is 300 miles away.

So thank you so much, my dear, beautiful friends.

You will always be my "DIS Friends for Life"!!!!!!!

I am a terrible telephone person. I guess because I get so many telemarketers instead of personal calls.

I will try to be a better phone person.

I am a terrible letter-writer-mailer-person, lol. I will try to start writing birthday cards and christmas cards.

I feel so humbled and unworthy of your love and caring deeds and thoughts.

I hope that I can do better.

Most Sincerely, RaySharpton
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Welcome back, Ray! You deserve that and much more. You are one of those angels in disguise that are among people doing good and making life better for so many people. We wanted you back very badly! I bet you have noticed that by now. Lots of hugs to you, from your south american friend. :)

Nice to have you back. I guess that old saying is true "you get back what you give out" :)

That's ok, Emma, you and I can cry together. There's nothing better than crying in a group. Right, guys?!?!? ;) ;) :D :D
Ray, I am so glad you're back home with us. It just wasn't the same without you. We all formed a very special bond at that convention that goes very deep. So we're all connected now and we needed you here to keep us complete. :D :D After all, Ray, were would we be without your "big dogs"?? ROTFL
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
WELCOME HOME, DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!! {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}:D

Ray - I wanted to make sure that you got the "right" WebTV. It was during my phone call with you that I found out about the great deal at the Sony Outlet store. When I saw how far away the nearest store was from you and when I realized that the sale had been going on for quite some time and that stock might be limited, I enlisted the help of our DIS friends. Steve offered to check out the store near him. Mackey told me that glo could check the store near her. When Steve got back to me with the news that he had found the unit, I was overjoyed. I knew that you (being the gentleman that you are) would never accept this gift if given the opportunity, so I'm glad that Steve went ahead and sent it to you without asking. The card sounds perfect. I think that it expresses just how much we missed having you around. Our family is complete again. :)

Thank you, Pixie Power!!!

Thank you, BelleMom!!! Your North American friend.

Thank you, DaisyDebbie!!!! But I really don't deserve all this, considering from what I've seen what you guys all do. I'm really, sorta embarrassed and humbled.

Thank you, Barb. Well, you can cry on my shoulder anytime. Especially at the EPCOT's Christmas Processional. We were very lucky that Steve planned so far in advance for that special time. Great dinner, too. And as far as what I would do without my big dogs...well it depends. If I was wearing new jeans...well...let's say it might be uncomfortable...and I would probable need to wear a depends, lol. I just bought some new Big Dogs for DIS-CON II. They are green! I can't tell you what it says, lol.

I really miss you guys!!!

Ray

Hi, John!!!
We must have been posting at the same time.

You are the first one that I called. I left you a message. I thought that you had mailed it at first, since there was no name on the card. Then I saw Tia's thread where Steve went to the Sony Outlet Store.

You are just great!!!

You are all just great!!!

Thank you, again.

Sincerely, Ray

"What goes around, comes around" Ray.

You're a gem and we love you.

Linda

Welcome Home Ray. :) We've missed you. :) Glad you like your gift. :) We just couldn't stand it here without you. ;) Thanks for the call (although unnecessary) We all just love you so much. :) I'm glad you're back. :) How 'dem Big Dogs doing? :D

Thank you, Figmentvi!!!

Thank you, Tia!!! And I bought some new Big Dogs that are green for DIS CON II.

Thank you, NancyIL.

You guys are beautiful.

Ray

Ray your posts always make me cry. It is so wonderful to have you back. {{{{HUGS}}}}

RAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D
:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

Oh darlin', I really missed you!!!!!!!!!!
I sent you an email.

Corinne(smee)

So glad to see you back posting. We missed you! (In case you couldn't tell! ;))

You bring a unique, special element to the Dis. Welcome back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter