Friday's Mixed Up Riddle

crcormier

<font color=green>We laughed, as it was quite appr
Good morning everybody! Can you unscramble the following Disney characters:

1) RTPOEHIRSCH BNIOR
2) TOHCNAAOSP
3) WKNGRAID CUDK

PM me with the answer!

Darn it! I know two but not the first one. Grrrrrr!!! I so wanted to lead today!! :furious:

Oh well, I'll try again on my lunch hour. Hope everyone enjoys their veterans day. I have to work.

I might add that spelling has nothing to do with being Mensa :teeth:

Good Morning Angels! :sunny:

Hey Angel, when your BFF gives you the answers, can you send them this way! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
Good Morning Angels! :sunny:

Hey Angel, when your BFF gives you the answers, can you send them this way! :teeth:
I'm not her BFF but I sent you a PM :)

L107ANGEL said:
Crap!! Did I send the mint to the wrong person :confused3
You didn't send me anything..............I was just trying to help Dyan too :)

I have an off topic question!! I can't remember if I took my vitamin, Zip it people! :rolleyes: Can I OD on vitamins if I take another one :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
I have an off topic question!! I can't remember if I took my vitamin, Zip it people! :rolleyes: Can I OD on vitamins if I take another one :confused3

:lmao: Donna????

L107ANGEL said:

It all depends....did you take a Fred and a Barney or two Wilmas and a Dino?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter