fridays funtastic riddle

L107ANGEL said:
I would think you could have asked at some point today Paige :rotfl:
I have been WORKING and I can't DIS at WORK, prison, whatever.......... ;)

So I can't ask..............

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Scarecrow, I think I missed you most of all...

:teeth: Duck!!!!!!!!!! You mean you survived the hunters this morning?! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Smart duck. You didn't fall for the decoys, did ya'? :thumbsup2

horsegirl said:
:teeth: Duck!!!!!!!!!! You mean you survived the hunters this morning?! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Smart duck. You didn't fall for the decoys, did ya'? :thumbsup2
Hunters from this thread? I don't know if you've noticed but some of these people, and I'm not naming names, don't have elevators that go to the top floor.
I'd be more afraid of being Dick Chaney'ed as an innocent bystander, than getting shot as a target.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Hunters from this thread? I don't know if you've noticed but some of these people, and I'm not naming names, don't have elevators that go to the top floor.
I'd be more afraid of being Dick Chaney'ed as an innocent bystander, than getting shot as a target.

Well, he was a hunter, right? :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yes, I HAVE noticed and yes, let's not name names. We know who they are. :teeth:

paigevz said:
I have been WORKING and I can't DIS at WORK, prison, whatever.......... ;)

So I can't ask..............
Email is a great thing ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You BETTER NOT BE REFERING TO ME! :rolleyes:

horsegirl said:
Good morning Riddlers! Pm sent and I am in after the second attempt.

A special shout out to my special friend, Tooty. :Thought of you this morning and wanted to send some love. love: :rotfl2:

Fish.jpg

Oh, Horsie :love: you just keep getting better and better.....we're still meeting for drinks, yes? ;)

Cantw8 said:
Oh, Horsie :love: you just keep getting better and better.....we're still meeting for drinks, yes? ;)

I have been waiting with fish breath all day for you! Yep, drinks it is! I love lemon drop martinis. Any chance this strikes your fancy? :cloud9:

horsegirl said:
I have been waiting with fish breath all day for you! Yep, drinks it is! I love lemon drop martinis. Any chance this strikes your fancy? :cloud9:

I'm more of a Cosmo girl...but if it's liquid and pours, I'm good to go :banana:

Cantw8 said:
I'm more of a Cosmo girl...but if it's liquid and pours, I'm good to go :banana:

Hay, it's my treat. You order whatever your little heart desires. And how about we go to Ripley's believe It or Not Museum for our dream date before dinner and cocktails. :cloud9:

Moi, quiet and demure, moi :rolleyes1 I never cause any problems :lmao:

HI!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Lou: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Horsey: :lmao: :lmao: (eww on the fish!) thanks for missing me! :love2:

Gram...yeah right! :rotfl: :rotfl:

BFF.... :love:

Tooty fruity....alcohol...liquid..pours...Im IN! :thumbsup2

Cam Cam..... princess: :cloud9: :teeth:

Alan: No more of that! :rolleyes: ;)

Where's Syb today?????? :confused3

Duck...I was worried about you all day...glad you made it past the hunters.

Dog....good one! :rotfl:

and the rest of you.... :wave: :wave: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

FORGOT TO ADD: Monica...you really want to ask this crew a serious question? what are you? New here???????????? :rotfl: :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
BFF!! I was well behaved! :rolleyes:

Uh huh! Sure. ;)

and I forgot to comment.....when I saw that Janet's photobucket was down....I got a little tear. Not sure if it was sadness or overwhelming joy! :teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter