Fridays Funky Riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
morning all, PM when you have the answers

Heading out this afternoon so from 8am your time I'll be MIA for a few hours

Identify the following quotes from classic children's books

1. "I'm not very big. They use me only for switching trains in the yard. I have never been over the mountain."

2. The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day.

3. "If you become a fish in a trout stream," said his mother, "I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you."

leading us today

Lou

animarch.gif

followed by ducky

minniedance.gif

Why am I up on my day off:sad2: Good Morning Sunshines!

This was pretty easy for me. Maybe we could make this a friday theme. Instead of just books you have to read to them 20 times in one night, we could have songs that toddlers sing ALL DAY LONG, and places they like to kick you while you're holding them...

This was pretty easy for me. Maybe we could make this a friday theme. Instead of just books you have to read to them 20 times in one night, we could have songs that toddlers sing ALL DAY LONG, and places they like to kick you while they're holding them...
:rotfl:

This was pretty easy for me. Maybe we could make this a friday theme. Instead of just books you have to read to them 20 times in one night, we could have songs that toddlers sing ALL DAY LONG, and places they like to kick you while you're holding them...

:rotfl: stuarts experiencing this when abigail is in her baby carrier

cami
x

Cami do you have a falling down Minnie? I fell down the back stairs leaving my office last night and now have 2 badly skinned knees:sad2:

Its a fact of my life that injuries will be abundant;) no worries!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter