Friday's Fast Riddle

:welcome: to the riddle MadScouser! Ok.... what is a scouser? (or am I too young to know?) and are you mad like angry or mad like crazy or mad like crazy-good?

A scouser is someone who is originally from Liverpool

Yes, the same Liverpool as four young musicians hailed from in the sixties

You are correct - mad as in crazy:cool1: :rolleyes1

Hello everyone... finally made it onto the thread... Just been laughing lots at you all (oops I mean 'laughing at all the things that have been written')...

Happy birthday Angel:rainbow:

:banana: And.....Tooty Fruity Trifecta-Hooty :banana:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have it on good authority:

100 = WOOOOO -HOOOOOTY
200 = TOOOOTY - HOOOOOTY
300 = TRI TOOOTY FRUITY HOOOOOOOOOOOTY

(and the more ooooooo's the better!;) :thumbsup2 )

Wouldn't Tri toooty fruity hoooty mean 3(tri) x tooty (200) making that 600... wow could imagine if we ever get there... maybe we can do it tonight...:laughing:

Thanks Sparky !!

Angel - silly question, but who is the picture of on your messages - DH ?

LOL!! No thats Scott Baio, he played Chachi in a show called Happy Days back in the 70s. I just kinda like him!

LOL!! No thats Scott Baio, he played Chachi in a show called Happy Days back in the 70s. I just kinda like him!

LOL.. I'm glad someone asked this question... when it used to say 'I don't hate duck, neither am I married to him' as part of your signature, it was by the picture and I thought at first that it was DUCK...:rotfl2:

LOL.. I'm glad someone asked this question... when it used to say 'I don't hate duck, neither am I married to him' as part of your signature, it was by the picture and I thought at first that it was DUCK...:rotfl2:

BIG LOL THERE!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mom, remembered at 3 :confused3 The cookies were bryond grosss:sad2:
Next weekend shes frying twinkies,:confused3 Sorry Twinkie :sad2:

What is wrong with you people??????

Why would you fry some perfectly good food like oreos or twinkies???????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!!!!

May the next year be just ducky!
I hope it brings you health and happiness and PM box full of mints and other "treats"

:lmao:

I admit I was confused too but this time by the old pic labeled "angel danger"......

I also thought Duckfan-in-Chicago was a strange name for a girl back then

:lmao:

I admit I was confused too but this time by the old pic labeled "angel danger"......

I also thought Duckfan-in-Chicago was a strange name for a girl back then

I cant breathe!!!!!!! Duck is a guy!!!!!! OMG!!!!!:lmao:

LOL how did I ever live without this thread to keep me amused????:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter