Fridays absolutely fabulous wonderfull exciting riddle

craig

donald_24b.gif

by the way, this was the easier of 2 riddle i had picked for this morning :rotfl2:

cami
x

It was a joke. Don't make me post my mean face again. You know I will do it toooooooo. (is that better)

BDG

bdg100 said:
It was a joke. Don't make me post my mean face again. You know I will do it toooooooo. (is that better)

BDG

I like happy lawyer better....or is that hunky lawyer? ;) :teeth:

Happy Friday Morning Everyone!! :wave2:

PM sent and I think I'm IN

I'd like one of each of the gems in the riddle, please!! :teeth:

Good morning.

I'm in, but I sent my PM before I got to the post where Cami wants all the gem names. Do I really have to go back and send another?

Morning Everyone,

I think I'm IN!

And good going, guys. I see I've been tagged .... again!

RoyalVizier said:
:eek: HARSH! You will never be one of us until you accept and embrace the pure love that is the WhoooooHooooooty... if I've learned anything on the riddle (and I haven't learned much) it's this: The more O's the better. The O's make for a tremendously blissful WhooooooooHooooooooooty experience.

;)

:rotfl2:

Breezy_Carol said:
Good morning.

I'm in, but I sent my PM before I got to the post where Cami wants all the gem names. Do I really have to go back and send another?

Hey, if I can, you can, too. ;)

... and what is this with Be NICE to Donna? Have I ever not been nice? HA

Just a post to explain that while I may have kind of sort of challenged the highly competitive UtahMama to a race for the whohooty I forgot that I have somewhere to be..... all morning... away from a computer..... dressed up in grown up clothes even.

Hopefully I will have time to come back and play this wonderful riddle.

Be good kids!

woo hoo! I'm in. TGFG (thank goodness for google)

TwinkieMama said:
Just a post to explain that while I may have kind of sort of challenged the highly competitive UtahMama to a race for the whohooty I forgot that I have somewhere to be..... all morning... away from a computer..... dressed up in grown up clothes even.

Excuses, excuses. Nicely played, though. Come up with the excuse now. Set the premise...kind of like acting sick the day before you're going to call in :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Cami...love the TU's, but is mine JOGGING? I think you've mixed up my Daisy :rotfl:

Though I should probably follow her example :blush:

tmasingo said:
Cami...love the TU's, but is mine JOGGING? I think you've mixed up my Daisy :rotfl:

Indeed she is... in pink tennies and yellow socks nonetheless! I thought Daisy had better fashion sense. :sad2:

She should have gone with the neon green socks in honor of the DIS. :thumbsup2

TwinkieMama said:

Hopefully I will have time to come back and play this wonderful riddle.

Be good kids!

Hi Twink:

Have a great day.

BDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter