friday riddle

It's not a holiday that everyone is off for. I always worked it when I worked for a private contractor. And if I were home today, I'd prob be working...it would be OT, but I'd still need something to pass the time.

You can anyalyze me :confused3

I REALLY wanted a riddle today because someone on one of these threads was talking smack about a Bears team with a good D and no offense. And if I remember correctly that person was a fan of a team that couldn't score 7 points this weekend, and is looking for tee times today. I just can't remember who that was.

Just a hypothetical. If I can make you say it, would that mean I'm the puppet master?

I would guess a STHU Duck is coming......
So, how is everyone this morning?
I forgot it was a holiday. I have to head to work.
Hey Duck, how is your trip going? I have never had 2 whole weeks there! Actually I have never had two weeks off back to back.

I would guess a STHU Duck is coming......
So, how is everyone this morning?
I forgot it was a holiday. I have to head to work.
Hey Duck, how is your trip going? I have never had 2 whole weeks there! Actually I have never had two weeks off back to back.
It's going too fast. I think I need about a month here to maybe get sick of the place. Not sure if that would even happen then. My parents are retired, and they come down here for a month each winter. They're saying they're pretty bored this trip for the first time. They're sitting around their freakin' hotel room. Go walk into the parks and sit on a bench. What would they be doing at home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter