• Architect

• Teacher

• Health care (non doctor)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me - High School Teacher and Coach
DW - Registered Occupational Therapist
DD - Princess princess:

DH: Head Houskeeping Manager for a private Hotel in Washington DC. Some of his clients are Dell, Secret Service and World Bank.

Me: I'm in the Air Force

My DH and I are both engineers.

Back when we were dating, we used to go every year to WDW. But since we paid for a wedding, bought a house, and had a few other surprise expenses, we have not been able to go every year like we used, but we try as much as possible.

We do frequent shorter trips to WDW. We used to camp a lot at FW. It's still one of our favorite places and we stayed there in April. We stay both on and off site, depending on the trip. We drive straight through from CT on occasion, and also make good use of SWA. We got $49 one-way fares for DH's extravagant birthday weekend. We earned enough SWA credits that we had 3 award tickets for our Feb 2005 Disney Cruise. And we used 29 days on our AP! We're in between APs now, waiting for April 2005 to get new ones. We also use vouchers, and share a lot of meals.

DH teaches HS (in his 34th year), and I work in the Counseling Center of a State College (psychologist). I teach courses at night and almost all of that goes to our Disney addiction. Our youngest son is almost 16, and very experienced at WDW. He is excited about the cruise, though.

I work at United Way in Panama City and my DH is in the Florida Air National Guard - USAF at Tyndall AFB.

I love my job, most days (LOL), because it is a small office (6 employees total) and we are just about like family.

DH could retire within the next year and he would like to see me get a little better paying job before he does.

We, too live in Florida and usually try to purchase Seasonal passes since we don't visit during blackout dates anyway. We look for any good deals for AP holders and FL residents. Sometimes we even get Military discounts.

Otherwise we would not go as often as we do. Before we started going this frequently, we had booked twice and cancelled. But once we went the first time with DH, he has tried to go as often as possible since.
:teeth:

gotta love him:lovestruc :hug: he spoils DD & I terribly.

DH is a computer geek (yep, they pay him to be that!) and I'm one of those "off the wall" Marketing people. I am also an adjunct professor at a private college. . . teaching young sculls full of mush how to be "off the wall" Marketers! :)

I am an Account Executive for Estee Lauder (cosmetics) and my DH is a buyer for Footlocker. Our kids have great shoes and the best makeup!!! LOL.

All this allows us to spend our money in Disney!!!

We started going to disney on our honeymoon (10 years ago)and in the past 2 years we have been there 4 times!!!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to find the Dis!!!

And right about now we are doing the single digit dance!!!!!

I am a Supervising Deputy Coroner (Medico-Legal Death Investigator...I figure out how people die) and DGF is a Coroner's Technician...she preforms autopsies, collects evidences, does photographs...etc...Although we love our jobs, we NEED to go to WDW as an escape from reality.

Me: head of customer service for local comminuty bank
DH: Police Officer for two towns
(Phew: talk about needing to get away to the World!)
The other Disney Nuts
Sister: sahm who works part time in her church office
her Hubby: Pharmacist

Disney Visa points will pay for our annual passes. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter