"Freedom and Fireworks ride" - pictures added!

OMG! RIGHT now the queue for the Fireworks ride is 1095!! Thats Crazy and I just crashed!!:mad:

I hope I'm wrong too but it won't be the first time. Still, it was great seeing the rooms. I like the flag they made.

I was one of the first in on that ride. There was so much lag, by the time I got to the screen..my character was finished moving through it. I didn't really get to enjoy it. :(

Thanks for posting the pictures as I don't have the time to wait in those lines @_@

Nice going Hula :) they look great! :thumbsup2

Omg...

I noticed in the room where they built the huge flag there is only 7 stripes! *Cough* *Cough* I believe there are 13... Don't mean to be a smarty pants or anything but come on VMK!! GIVE US THE STRAIGHT FACTS!! lol

I really like fireworks rooms. Great job! :thumbsup2 I wish we could buy (or win!) those fireworks!

i wish i would have been able to go on that ride yesterday. I really hope we will be able to get those fireworks those are awesome!

Omg...

I noticed in the room where they built the huge flag there is only 7 stripes! *Cough* *Cough* I believe there are 13... Don't mean to be a smarty pants or anything but come on VMK!! GIVE US THE STRAIGHT FACTS!! lol
And yet you don't gripe about the lack of 50 stars... :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter