"Freedom and Fireworks ride" - pictures added!

Pixie_Dust

DIS Veteran
Over 900 ppl in the queue! How could that possibly be worth the wait? Whoever gets in, please let us know...

Later: Thanks for the pics! :)

Hi,

CL_Slinkyman was just in there Rooms are amazing!! New items in room Picture in few minutes he is uploading them. You do not get anything. YES THOSE ARE 2 KIND OF FIREWORKS AND THEY ARE AMAZING! There are spinners and the cone ones spray yellow and blue mickey heads go up. Wait they are different. There are 2 sizes a small cone and a larger cone.

Bug

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

Thats all folks. Ink wonders will we get the fireworks and they would have been nice if released for the 4th so we could use them.

Bug

Crashed as soon as I walked in the door of Lily's room. :sad2: Oh, I wish we could buy (or win!) those fireworks!! Maybe next year, if VMK's still around.
Happy 4th, everybody.
TikiKrissy

Wait! They made fireworks and we're not getting them for July 4th???

What kind of sense does that make? :confused:

The rooms do look really cool though.

Wait! They made fireworks and we're not getting them for July 4th???

What kind of sense does that make? :confused:

The rooms do look really cool though.

Well ink is wondering if they were not for sale as it would have ruined the surprise in the ride.

Bug

Well ink is wondering if they were not for sale as it would have ruined the surprise in the ride.

Bug

That's true. But the ride has now been open for a half hour. Why not put them in the stores now? :confused3

Bug

I agree!! When Fireworks were said, I wondered how they would pull that off. I guess we will have to wait till next year for them... :(

What they could have done was give one of each to us at the end of the ride. Like the Ride-a-Thon

Or they may remain staff only so they can do lovely rides like today.

Uh oh. I think I've been dc'd.

I've been stuck at 260 for a while.
I went to get the pass and this is now what I see:

*edit: Don't know what happened. I didn't get my pass. Now I'm in line for Fin's Let Freedom Ring! at 157.

Very cool. I'm still in line. On 230 right now. I can see major lag in game at this point so maybe that is why your screen is like that. I thought I got dc'd too at one point and then finally something happened. LOL Maybe they will let us have the fireworks for New Year's Eve. It would be nice though but obviously I can see not releasing them cause it would have spoiled things for the ride they did for us. If they don't release them it will be a shame but hopefully we will see more cool rides like this from them in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter