• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

free things for VMK -Closed to new posters - 50 have replied

Thank you so much for doing this...haven't heard back from you, and so I have decided to let you pass along this gift to someone else. :hug:

ok were doing it diffrent now post after this message and post your vmk name and then when your on and im on ill trade with you also only post after this if i have not traded with you yet also the trade will be done in your room and ill pm you

ok were doing it diffrent now post after this message and post your vmk name and then when your on and im on ill trade with you also only post after this if i have not traded with you yet also the trade will be done in your room and ill pm you

Are you starting over with another 50 or the same people? Anyways if you are starting over my title is KrazyLuke.

no same 50 as before just so i can keep track and make it easier

I'm VictoriaT and I should be on tomorrow evening. Let me know when you are on because I don't spend too much time in my room.

looks like you're back on dis boards so if you want to do it tonight, let me know.

Thank you SO much!!! This is really such a nice thing for you to do and I so appreciated your gifts!! And thank you again for your patience with me as we tried to meet up!!!!

Thanks so much! It was really generous of you. I hope you will find something in VMK to make you want to stay.

Hi!

I am on VMK now. And in my room.

My VMK title is AstroGigiblue

I believe I was 20 something in your thread.

Thanks so much!

Birdman,

Thank-You very much for being so kind to us all. :goodvibes
What a very nice surprise.
Just wanted you to know that your good deed has not gone un-noticed at all.
It was nice meeting you.
Thanks so very much again!

Astro :)

I just noticed the up date to the thread.

JEDIYODA

I'll be on tomorrow 12pm to 1pm CT and then any time after 7pm CT

What's a good time for you. I was on tonight but I missed you.
What is your VMK name?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter