Free fun and good parks for little ones.

Taratink

DIS Veteran
Last year was our first family trip to WDW. We will be going again this Feb and I need to know what we must do this trip. I will be traveling with DH, DS5 and DD3.5. We went to MK, AK, Epcot and SeaWorld last year. Sea world was a flop because my daughter couldn't sit still long. How is MGM? Is fantasmic parade too scary for little ones? What about Universal? I have never been to the boardwalk area either. What is a must see now that my kids are a little easier?
Tara

I think MGM is a must for Playhouse Disney alone! This was, by far, my 3 yo. olds favorite show. The smile on her face when Bear came out was my Disney Moment with her. :) We also met Jo Jo and Golith from JoJo's Circus. She was really happy about that. :) She also liked the Little Mermaid show.

At Epcot she loved The Living Seas and getting the different "ornamanets" on her mask at the kidcot station in the different countries. Another fun thing to do is to make cookies in The Land Pavilion. :)

We did not see Fantasmic while we were there. :)

my kids are 6 and 3 and they truly loved MGM. Playhouse Disney is a big favorite, as well as Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. They play along just like the big people and it makes them feel big. They also enjoy the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground and Muppetvision 3D. If your DS is like mine, he'd love the Indy Jones show - that's definitely a boy magnet.

They do enjoy Fantasmic, primarily because they love fireworks. I think your kids would enjoy it.

At Epcot, do make cookies at the Land. That's another activity that's a must do for us. The kidcot stations are lots of fun too as is the fountains all around Future World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter