Free Disney scrapbook

Thanks for letting us know. I will add this to the many other Disney sweepstakes that I enter and hope to win! :goodvibes

Thanks for the link. I just printed out the form and did my essay. Now I need to go by some jelly.

Thanks for the heads up - would never have seen it on my own. Off to buy peanut butter and jelly!;)

does is say what size this scrapbook is? it does say it's an $18 value. i'm pretty sure that's not a 12x12, right?

Yup ... with 5 kids there can never be enough pb&j in the house. I can't believe they are only making you buy 2 items.

It says it is a 8x8 album kit.

I didn't see that part (and I looked)...but that's ok. I pointed out this thread to a friend, and she said it'd make a great autograph album or even an album for the kids photos...regardless of what size it is!

Where did it say Kit? Does that mean there could be papers or other stuff with it? Cool either way. And theres no postage or handling, or did I miss that?

I sent my form and receipt in yesterday.. lets see what happens!!! (8 weeks) should be around...the first week of March for a return...

I sent mine off today. I bought jam, and it said "fruitable spread", so hope that works.

I'll be fit to be tied if it doesn't considering it had a "disney info label on it!".. both the Jif and the Smuckers had a coupon like thing on it talking about their promotion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter