Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly a week from now ill hopefully be on a DME bus or if I'm lucky already checking in to POR! :banana:

No I don't mean your comment. I mean there isn't one post in this thread related to free dining. My question was just a question. Lighten up sunset.

Lightening up all is good. ;) Happy place lol. Ill talk about fd. We got it for pofq and even in an evc I'm so excited for it lol yay

Hello! This is a thread that started in April for the Sept FD watch and has continued through with folks who are going to Disney with FD through Dec of this year. We have enjoyed each others knowledge and friendship so much, that we just want to keep the magic alive! In the meantime, we never know where the conversation might lead...thus, the title, "and a whole lot more." Welcome!:wave2:

I've enjoyed meetin all you folks and I'm stay ing on these boards forever because dh and I are disney fanatics lol

This is a continuation of a thread started a few months ago. We make announcements of free dining but will talk about other things as well. It's a big happy family here, but lots of breaking news, rumors and leaks as well.

Stick around. It's a fun time.

Your awesome black because of your review dh and I are excited now for bog

Your awesome black because of your review dh and I are excited now for bog

Well I want everyone to have all of the magical experiences that I do....Its so much fun, and something I look forward to each year. Talking about it on here makes the anticipation all the better!!!! :goodvibes

Well I want everyone to have all of the magical experiences that I do....Its so much fun, and something I look forward to each year. Talking about it on here makes the anticipation all the better!!!! :goodvibes

I wish I found the boards sooner.. We have only vacationed at Disney. Many years with our 2 dd kids now they are older and it's our third year in a row just us. So much fun I thought I was going to cry first time without the kids but I didn't, it was a different kind of magic with all new meals lol. Never had free dining in the old days .. Praying for a FD bounce back. As POFQ has become much harder to get 27 days...... Waiting for that grey stuff

7 Days!!! So excited! This time next Saturday we will be on the plane to Orlando. Been looking at menus trying to see what I want to get with our free dining. Today been trying to get everything finished and rounded up. Going to be a crazy week. Our box shipped down to Pop was delivered UPS yesterday, wish it could have rode along haha;)

Hi all I'm here
39 days to go cant wait. Magic Bands are ordered.
Kind of bummed. Tried to book at Pirate Leage for my DS and was told there isnt a single opening the entire 14 days we are there.:sad:

I have moved on over! lol I can't believe we're still going :) Anywho, I just did our FP+ for BOG lunch! Yay!!! 34 days left!!

All the rubber and bracelet moms -- where do I find the loom and supplies? I am at michaels and can't find the section. Anyone online now?

7 Days!!! So excited! This time next Saturday we will be on the plane to Orlando. Been looking at menus trying to see what I want to get with our free dining. Today been trying to get everything finished and rounded up. Going to be a crazy week. Our box shipped down to Pop was delivered UPS yesterday, wish it could have rode along haha;)

:):)

finalizing a lot of stuff too. Looking over the menus as well, we have 3 character buffets so less to consider. Actually all character meals except for Mama Melrose F+ package; would not be doing all those without FD.

All the rubber and bracelet moms -- where do I find the loom and supplies? I am at michaels and can't find the section. Anyone online now?

Finally found it. They were behind a person demonstrating cake decorating. This project could test my patience.......

Any recommendations on what 3 attractions to use our FP+'s for in MK??

MAGIC KINGDOM

A - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
A - Enchanted Tales With Belle
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B - Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
B - Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B - Main Street Electrical Parade *Does not always appear as an option
B - Meet Ariel at her Grotto
B - Meet Cinderella and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B - Meet Rapunzel and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B - Pirates of the Caribbean
B - The Barnstormer
B - The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
B - Tomorrowland Speedway
B - Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
C - Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade *Does not always appear as an option
C - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
C - It's a Small World
C - Mad Tea Party
C - Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
C - Mickey's PhilharMagic
C - Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
C - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
C - Wishes *Does not always appear as an option

Perhaps on Part 5 (in just a few weeks at the rate this one has gone) the title could be something like "We started with free dining, now we are just one big happy family!"

Free dining trip in 14 days!!!

Any recommendations on what 3 attractions to use our FP+'s for in MK??

I did under the sea, pirates, and haunted mansion with FP+.

I was torn between Pirates/Mansion and Splash/Big Thunder.

I figure I'll try to hit the mountains first or if they still allow legacy FP with key cards I'll FP those two.

Oh and we decided to do the FP+ BOG lunch reservation.

scard192 said:
moving over.

6AM, one week from right now we will be in the car on the way to the airport. It's coming fast now.
sending my room request fax to FQ on Monday, can't wait to stay there.

2 weeks from today we'll be at Disney. I'm sooooooo excited!!

My DH asked me what I was going to read after we got back from Disney....duh! The boards...lol Just because we're going to be home doesn't mean I stop reading the boards. He laughed and said it didn't surprise him....lol I love the friendships I've created on here. I'm not going anywhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter