Free Dining 8/26-9/22-Anyone Else Hear This?

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!:dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :yay: :dancer: :dancer: party:

OKAY, NOONE GET OVER EXCITED!!!! WE STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE!!!

:disrocks:

While there will be some folks excited, there will be alot of us disappointed too. Especially us mid-August travellers. But also note the September dates....so no extending into October this year, so us early August travellers will not be the only disappointed people if this holds true.

I think it may be true. They are probably saying "may" and "no guarentee" because anything can changed and then people will start blaming them for false information.

We won't be going then but my fingers are crossed for those who are :)

:yay: :yay: :yay: We were going to book for Sept 26 to Oct 3rd but I don't mind moving my days up a week for free dining.
Guess I better get a move on planning my ADR's.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

What if my arrival date is 8/21 and goes through 8/27 will I miss out on free dining? I would love to get this savings, however I can not change my travel dates as.:confused3

WOW! I just read it! I almost knocked my keyboard off the desk jumping up and down. I won't get anything done today now - I'll be on these boards even more than usual!

:rotfl2:

Speculation is that free dining will be offered 8/26-9/22 if booked 4/12-6/24. I hope this turns out to be true for those of you waiting and hoping!:wizard:
oh no....not through the end of Sept?? I guess they had too many people over col day weekend. bummer

What if my arrival date is 8/21 and goes through 8/27 will I miss out on free dining? I would love to get this savings, however I can not change my travel dates as.:confused3

You'll be like me....we will not be able to participate if these dates are correct. Also folks planning the end of September will not be able to participate unless they move their dates back. I'm not happy right now, but will not cancel until I see it in writing. Universal is looking like it may be my August vacation destination before moving to the BCV with my points. We were planning 4 days at the resorts then moving to the BCV, so would have only done the free ddp for the first 4 days. Not so awlful, but the big kids really wanted to do Universal first, so they may get their wish now.

Good reason to move your dates up 1 day. If you get there on the 22nd, your should still get free dining for your entire stay, if it's 10 days or less...at least that was the plan last year.

Ihope your right, I hope your right!!!!

oh I didn't realize that!! ok, I hope you're right!! I hope you're right!!!:banana:

oh I didn't realize that!! ok, I hope you're right!! I hope you're right!!!:banana:

I hope I am too...lol. Last year if you started your stay on the last day of the program, then your entire length of stay was under free dining if it was less than 10 days.

Me too! August 15 - August 24. This will suck if it is true.

I agree! I've been working on my plan B this week because I was starting to have a bad feeling about this. I'm still hoping I'm wrong and there will be limited availability for other parts of the month. It's not over until it's over.

:yay: Was planning to arrive on the 23rd but will have NO PROBLEM moving my date up 1 day! Keeping fingers, toes and anything else I can - CROSSED! :cool1:

Sept 22 is my birthday!! We are booked for 11/13-11/20 but would love to go twice this year instead!! :cool1: If this is true, I will have to talk my husband into going for a few days in September and then moving our Nov. trip closer to Christmas!!! Keeping fingers crossed along with everyone else!!

All I have to say is UGGH! I got the 40% card in the mail and I couldn't use it since the dates were from 8/21 - 10/6. If the dates hold true for 8/26 - 9/22 once again I wouldn't be eligible since we are arriving on 8/17.

We are going no matter what so I am glad I down sized to POR from WL and got the AAA discount. I was hoping to upgrade if I was eligible for free dining.

From *****************

Free dining may return
We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change.
Posted 2007-03-15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter