Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
POR Excluded from DV and the public.

Ah, well. No December 2014 Disney trip for my family, then. Best wishes to others who are able to take advantage of the deal.

My family of 5 also could not take advantage of the 2013 December free dining as the only rooms in POR that were included in that free dining deal were rooms that only accommodated 4.

It is the usual 3 night 2 ticket minimum. Chase does not book these offers. They're giving completely inaccurate info.

I am actually reading what I posted from last years Disney Reward email "5n/6d" and she claims to have read it off her sheet for this year being 6n/7d but if last year they allowed 3n/2d then hopefully it will be this year as well :thumbsup2

The check in date of November 9th works very beautifully for me...however, I don't want to miss any of the lights. This is my biggest fear!!

I am actually reading what I posted from last years Disney Reward email "5n/6d" and she claims to have read it off her sheet for this year being 6n/7d but if last year they allowed 3n/2d then hopefully it will be this year as well :thumbsup2

I booked a 4 night stay with the infamous leaked code and it worked just fine.

Just talked to Chase, they confirmed it's releasing tomorrow, and gave me the promo codes. Dates are as Black has previously stated.

My Disney Visa I applied for last week just came in the mail five minutes ago. Perfect timing!

Sad about not being able to book POR, but excited to be going to Disney. DD will be dining in Cinderella's Castle on her 5th birthday. :)

I booked it this afternoon. I booked a standard room at pop for two adults 9/4-9/8.

Congrads, I soon as they release it for GP there will be 4 of us same dates, can`t wait!!!:cool1:

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
2013 March Disneymoon with the kids
2013 September 2th adult trip, kind of another Disneymoon

1410073233.jpg

How accurate are Chases dates? We have Oct 20-24th booked.. i could extend it but i didnt really want to move the dates completely

Quandry here: My sister has POFQ as a free dining bounce back. We were counting on a FD offer for POFQ so we could all stay there. However, we now will have to change resorts if POFQ is indeed excluded,and POR was our second choice. I don't like CBR, have never stayed at CSR. There are 8 of us going. 4 adults and 4 kid "adult teens." I was thinking we were going to get 3 rooms.

I've run the math and (I think) we can all stay at Saratoga Springs in the villas for only about $400 more with FD. All of us in one room, which is fabulous, IMHO. Is my math wrong? :confused3

What do you say when you call? Just ... I have a code? Is the code for a RO discount as well or just free dining?

You don't need a code. Just ask for the DV discount. Having a code doesn't help. They still have to look it up and see what it is.

So the big question with POR out, CBR or CSR? I cannot decide.... Our kids are small enough full vs. queen isn't a huge deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter