Free Dining '10 Update: Disney Visa FD Released (See pages 1 & 57+ for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good news to those of you who have been waiting. I am booking for November to hopefully avoid fd. I just find it too crowded and the ressies too hard to get. Kenny and I are going in November for our 10 year anniversary.

Anna

oh man oh man I'm so glad I booked BB last September - we're in a value with FD for the regular dining plan. Right now I'm feeling pretty darn smart! Too bad dh is asleep or I could tell him!

oh man oh man I'm so glad I booked BB last September - we're in a value with FD for the regular dining plan. Right now I'm feeling pretty darn smart! Too bad dh is asleep or I could tell him!

I was thinking the same thing. Most likely the last time I get the bb. It is nice to only have to buy the one day ticket and get the basic ddp while staying at a value resort.

This was so easy too! I already had the res. at CSR, and when I called they just added the free dining and I got everything else the same!!! So glad I have the disney visa. Got my confirmation emails with the free dining listed and love seeing how that price doesn't change! They do try and be a little sneaky when you call, they're like "what free dining are you talking about?". But then when you tell them everything, they say all kinds of stuff. It's kind of like you're not in on the secret until you tell them, and then once you're in on it, it's all great!
I wish my husband was as excited as me when I was dancing around the house. Guess some people just don't get it!:cool1::banana::rotfl2:

Congrats to all of you!! Now if you couuld just hope with me as I have hoped with you that it will be extended through the end of october!!! I know I'll have to wait a bit, but it will sure make me happy. Now I'm off to get MNSSHP tickets!!!

I'm with you Tink. When they say Fall free dining, I'm thinking Fall...not end of Summer ;) Here's hoping they will extend the FD for late October :thumbsup2

Contrats to those who got it!

oak valley!

I grew up in Oak Valley and taught school in Deptford for 33 years :goodvibes

location_animation-2.gif

I wish my husband was as excited as me when I was dancing around the house. Guess some people just don't get it!:cool1::banana::rotfl2:

I remember when we first got Free Dining in 2006 the kids and I would break out into the "Free Dining Dance":banana::cool1::banana: every now and then just for fun (join hands, jump up and down and spin around in circles).

The Free Dining Dance:banana::cool1::banana: became a tradition for the next 5 years every time we got the Free Dining. We even did it in our room at the Poly the last 2 years when we got the bounce back offer.

My wife still looks at us like we are a bit crazy:confused3 but she certainly doesn't complain about the free dining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter