Free Diners - Share Your ADR Experiences

We will be at Pop from 20 Sep to 1 Oct, if I did the calculations correctly my ADR date is 21 Jun. I used a TA, same as the one I used in 2007, so she will get my ADR's for me, she did a great job last time, so I have high hopes.

Here is the list of restaurants I am hoping to get (some will be OOP)

9/20 D - Crystal Palace
9/21 D - Akershus
9/22 D - Hollywood and Vine
9/23 B - Donalds Safari Breakfast
9/23 D - Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
9/24 L - Cinderella's
9/25 D - Garden Grill
9/26 B - 1900 Park Fare
9/26 D - Chef Mickeys
9/27 D - Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/28 D - LeCellier
9/29 D - Tonys Town Square
9/30 D - Cape May

Some CT restaurants we hope to do are

Earl of Sandwich
Cosmic Rays
Columbia Harbor House
Pinocchio Village Haus
Sunshine Seasons
Lotus Blossom Cafe
ABC Commissary
The Picnic in the Park in AK
Flame Tree BBQ
Pop Century Food Court

With the exception of a few TS breakfast, most will be in our room as we will bring breakfast food items.

:jumping1:

Looking forward to some ADR success stories this week. :goodvibes

Iam calling first thing tomorrow morning. I have a rediculously well planned agenda for my call. Complete with first, second and third choices. And a self made form to document my confirmation #'s.

I will let you know how things went, once I get everything comfirmed.

We arrive on Aug 22 so I can call for ADR's on May 24. :cool1: These are our plans.

Aug 22 - nothing (plane arrives 7:30pm)
Aug 23 - Boma (d)
Aug 24 - Crystal Palace (b), GF Tea (OOP)
Aug 25 - 'Ohana (d)
Aug 26 - Biergarten (d)
Aug 27 - Chef Mickey's (b)

Can you "book" all your dates when you call on the 24th or just the Aug 22nd date?:confused:

Iam calling first thing tomorrow morning. I have a rediculously well planned agenda for my call. Complete with first, second and third choices. And a self made form to document my confirmation #'s.

I will let you know how things went, once I get everything comfirmed.

Best wishes - Hope you get everything you want.

Let us know how it goes....

I'm going 9/22-10/7. I have an extensive list of ADR's that I'm hoping for. My Reservation window doesn't open until June 24th.

9/23- Liberty Tree Tavern- Dinner
9/24- Tutto Italia- Lunch
9/25- Whispering Canyon- Dinner
9/26-9/27 will be visiting family off site
9/28- AfternoonTea at Grand Floridian
- California Grill- Dinner
9/29- Sci-Fi early lunch
- Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package- Dinner
9/30- 1900 Park Fare- Breakfast
10/1- Raglan Road- Dinner
10/2 Ohana'- Dinner
10/3 ???
10/4- LeCellier- Lunch
10/5- ????
10/6- Teppan Edo- Lunch

Getting a little anxious about making my ADRs tomorrow... hoping I will actually be awake enough, since I'll have to be calling at 5am my time...

Looking for:

8/16 - nothing
8/17 - Boma (d)
8/18 - Rose & Crown (d)
8/19 - ?
8/20 - Crystal Palace (b) and Raglan Road (d)

I tried calling this morning. I have 2 reservations. One is just for 8/15 at the regular AAA rate; the second reservation is for 8/16-8/28 with free dining. I tried calling 3 times and no one would let me make any more than one day's worth of dining reservations. So, I guess I'm trying again tomorrow.

I have to work tomorrow so hubby will be on the phone with my list st 7am. Hope he gets everyone that we need. A couple of years ago it took me 3 weeks of calling almost everyday to get Ohanas. We will be at Pop 8/16-8/22. My wish list is:

Planet Hollywood L
Ohana D

50's Primetime D

Teppan Edo D

Tony's Town Square D

Boma D

I'm calling at 7 this morning and hoping to get:
8/16 1900 Park Fare Dinner
8/17 Tusker House Breakfast
8/18 Le Cellier Late Lunch/or Garden Grill can't decide because of kids
8/19 Crystal Palace lunch
it is the first day of calling for free dining so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but now I'm wondering if I should have some back ups planned?

:banana:Woohoo...made my ADR's this morning for FD.

Taking family to WDW for the first time. So was a bit stressed about ADR's. Staying at POP 8/15-8/23.

Started calling at 6:58...got through at about 7:01. Went through phone tree, was on hold about 10-12 minutes I think. Kimberly, my CM, was fantasic. Courteous, and helpful. Got all my desired ADR's within 5-20 min of my requested time. So now for the good stuff...where we eatin'

8/16 Crystal Palace - lunch
8/17 1900 Park Fare - dinner
8/18 Boatwright's - dinner (this is a date night for me and my DW...19th wedding anniversary) (also doing a carriage ride after dinner around Port Orleans.:ssst:She doesn't know) Kids are getting pizza delivery to the resort room.
8/19 Chief Mickey's - early breakfast
8/20 Fantasmic dinner Package at Hollywood & Vine
8/21 Tony's Town Square - late lunch
8/22 Chief Mickey's - dinner

Turned out to be a great experience.... the entire call took about 34 min. She tried to transfer me over to 407-wdw-play so I could book the carriage ride but she wasn't able to so I had to make a new call to that. That took about 5 minutes to actually get through. It kept getting "all circuits are busy" and when I got through I was on hold for about 15-17 min. But once I got to a CM, Gabby Lynn, she was wonderful, as I expected. She made note on my ressie that we were having an anniversary, she was quite sure the carriage driver would do some sort of disney magic and stated that the note had already been added to all my dinner ressies too, by Kimberly. I'm thinking that this is going to be a great night for us....wife doesn't know anything about the carriage ride...I just told her we're having a date night one of the nights we're at WDW.

So...my experience was that ADR's went great...and hopefully everyone else that needs to make them with have just as great an experience. And I haven't even gotten to the park yet..wow. :cheer2:Yeah Disney:cheer2:

thanks Walt for all your love....:love:

Congrat's on getting what you want - I'll be at POP at the same time! I'm getting so excited!

We're at POR from 9/20-9/27 and I can begin making my ADR's on 6/22. We don't know our park schedule yet since park hours for Sept. are not released until June 1st. But.....we have our ADR choices all picked out. :yay::yay: I was able to make our ressies for T-rex on the day we arrive so that's done. PHEW!! 1 ressie down...8 more to go!!! Now we just have to wait....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Here are our choices:

B-Fast: CRT (yeah..I know..good luck...just gotta PRAY hard! :worship:
B-Fast: OHANA w/ Lilo & Stitch

Dinners:

Whispering Canyon Cafe
The Wave
Kona Cafe
Mama Melrose
LeCellier
Teppan Edo

We are at CBR 8/16-8/25, so I was on the phone at 7am this morning, waited on hold for 46 minutes and then got through to a wonderful CM Ailene and was able to get what I wanted. I had to swtrch Ohana from Friday night to Thursday but that's it.

8/16-Boma 6pm
8/17-SciFi 5:40pm
8/18-Chef Mickeys 6:20pm
8/19-Cape May Cafe-6:05pm
8/20-Ohana 5:00pm
8/21-Whispering Canyon Cafe- 6:00pm
8/22-LeCellier 4:55pm-MY birthday dinner
8/23-Mama Melrose(fantasmic Dinner) 3:35pm
8/24-Crystal Palace 6:00pm
8/25-Kona 8:30am

Can't wait!!!!!:banana::cheer2:princess::dance3:

We will be at WDW 8/14 - 8/25. My FDP ressies are as follows.

8/16 - Sci Fi - 6:30
8/17 - Big River Grille - no ressie
8/18 - 1900 Park Fare - 6:15 (DS Bday)
8/19 - WGP counter service
8/20 - Yak & Yeti - 5:45
8/21 - Cape May Brkfst - 10:50 am
8/21 - Le Cellier - 6:05
8-22 - Cape May Dnr - 6:55
8/23 - Narcoossee - 7:10
8/24 - Chef Mickey 11:00 am
8/24 - Whispering Canyon - 5:55 :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

You guys are giving me hope that I'll get all mine. My hopefuls are:
8/29 - arrival
8/30 - Crystal Palace - 10:45am
8/31 - Sci Fi lunch; Cape May Dinner approx 6:30
9/1 - Luau
9/2 - Chefs De Fance
9/3 - no sit-downs - WPE for dinner
9/4 - LeCellier dinner
9/5 - Donald's Safari Breakfast

That's it!!! My LeCellier backup is either Teppan Edo (which I would prefer) or Captain's Grille (which the kids would prefer) - I'm torn about whether or not to be a good mom. :)

That's it!!! My LeCellier backup is either Teppan Edo (which I would prefer) or Captain's Grille (which the kids would prefer) - I'm torn about whether or not to be a good mom. :)

I wanted to go to Teppan Edo too, but DD does not want to there. So we are going to either Big River Grille or Beaches and Cream. :cool1:

I'll be on the phone at 7 AM tomorrow 5/19. Keeping my fingers crossed to get these ADRs -

8/17 - Tutto Italia (d) - DS's choice for his 11th Birthday Dinner :cool2:

8/18 - 1900 Park Faire (d) 1st time DD will meet Cinderella princess:

8/19 - 50's Primetime Cafe (d) - Love it here :)

8/20 - Chef de France (d) Hoping to see Remy :thumbsup2

8/21 - Ohana (d) - 1st time dining here - can't wait :goodvibes

I called this morning and spent over an hour on the phone. I was NOT able to get La Cellier or Ohana for dinner on any night. :(

I did get:
8-16 - BOMA
8-17 - Liberty Tree (not happy with this one - will change it)
8-18 - Tutto Italia
8-19 - Sci Fi for Lunch and Whispering Canyon for Dinner
8-20 - Boatwrights
8-21 - Marrakesh

I think I'm going to try to switch Liberty Tree to Garden Grill maybe?

So excited!!

Here's my wish list:

24/8 - dinner at Boma
25/8 - dinner at Le Cellier
26/8 - lunch at Yak and Yeti dinner at California Grill
27/8 -
28/8 - Sci Fi Lunch
29/8 - Coral Reef dinner

One more week til I get to call though!

Count me in! We will be there September 12-21! September 12 is a separate ressie though and will have no free dining! We will be staying at Pop that night, then switching over to CSR (first stay!) on the 13! Our free dining is upgraded to DXDP and starts the 13th!!

Here is what we are trying for:

Breakfast
Chef Mickey's
Boma
1900 Park Fare
Tuskerhouse
Crystal Palace
Kona
Akeshur's
Cape May Cafe or Maya Grille

Lunch
Yak and Yeti
Coral Reef

Dinner
CRT- 2x, both for dinner
Mama Melrose/Fantasmic package-Dinner
HDDMR
Le Cellier
Biergarten
50's PTC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter