Fred and Wilma - 'The Keys' to 'The World' Trip Report Index

Hi Joh,

can't believe you are back already!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

I have to admit I just looked at the pictures of day 1, but I promise to read up on it, once we are back home.
Can't wait to read all about your Hemingway House adventures ;) :laughing: not giving away anything though! :thumbsup2

We got back from the DREAM today and are at OKW at the moment. Looking at your pics brought back some REALLY sweet memories!!!!!!! :hug:

YAY JOH! I'm so in for this! What a fantastic trip and a great start to your TR. Your photos are absolutely beautiful. :goodvibes I ADORE key lime pie and that pic is mouthwatering. And the polydactyl cats!! I've never been to the Hemingway house but I'd love to visit!

Im sure i just broke my diet just looking at that key lime pie !:rotfl2:

:wave2:

Hi, I'm a newbie on here, but I just wanted to say that your Trip Report is AMAZING!! and it's making me so excited for my next disney trip in 114 days!! I'm sure it will fly by but in the mean time, Thank you for an excellent TR and making me smile on a gloomy Monday!! :)

Sophie xx

:wave2:

Hi, I'm a newbie on here, but I just wanted to say that your Trip Report is AMAZING!! and it's making me so excited for my next disney trip in 114 days!! I'm sure it will fly by but in the mean time, Thank you for an excellent TR and making me smile on a gloomy Monday!! :)

Sophie xx

Aw, thank you for your kind words. Do come and join in with the community over on trip planning. We're all very friendly :)

A fab TR Joh! Really envious of your trip to the keys, I would love to do this in a few years when the kids are bigger :)

Haven't started reading this one yet Joh, but is Vegas in here or will that be a separate TR?

Are you also visiting WDW when you cruise on the Fantasy this year? Was trying to figure out if you'd be there a similar time to us but I'm too lazy to do the maths!

Haven't started reading this one yet Joh, but is Vegas in here or will that be a separate TR?

Are you also visiting WDW when you cruise on the Fantasy this year? Was trying to figure out if you'd be there a similar time to us but I'm too lazy to do the maths!

No Vegas was a seperate trip :goodvibes

Hi Meryll, Claire is right :thumbsup2 Vegas was in March this year - a separate trip (and I'm probably not going to do a TR for that either)

We are at WDW after our cruise. We are at RPR @ Universal 1 night (2nd November), then 6 nights at WDW, flying home on the 8th. When are you there?

Hi Meryll, Claire is right :thumbsup2 Vegas was in March this year - a separate trip (and I'm probably not going to do a TR for that either)

We are at WDW after our cruise. We are at RPR @ Universal 1 night (2nd November), then 6 nights at WDW, flying home on the 8th. When are you there?

Ah, we're headed home by 13th Oct so a bit out.

I'll just have to check out your photos instead then, have seen you putting them up, just haven't had chance for a proper look through...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

All finished. It's been fun sharing it with you all, stay tuned for the October 2013 pre-trippy coming soon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter