• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frames at Target

disneygeek

DIS veteran
I saw some really cute Mickey photo frames today at Target. They have metallic ones and wooden ones. All were very tasteful and about 10 bucks. They also had a cool desk clock.

Thought someone might be interested.

Thanks that is just what I am looking for....do you remember where in the store you can find these frames?

I think the ones she is talking about are the Michael Graves designs. They are not with the picture frames exactly. At least in the Minnesota stores, there is an area of decorative items right near the picture frames and these are in that area.

juliebelle,

They were in houseware near the trash cans. Eisle G28 in our target. Someone's registery items were on that eisle. That is why I know the number.

Thank you both, I went to the Target website and they had all the Mickey merchandise on it. It is very nice, can't wait to get down to my local store and see it. :)

Thanks for the heads up...I need a Mickey Frame that doesn't look as if it were designed for a toddler.

I love the book ends they have. I just saw them at Target yesterday when I was there...Soooo Cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter