four seasons reort

Does anyone know where the hotel is being built? Time share?

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for but check out the following link and I've pasted below a few paragraphs taken from a news release and it will be built close to WDW Osprey Ridge 18-hole golf course.

LUXURY DESTINATION RESORT - NORTHEAST RESORT AREA
Along the northeast border of Walt Disney World Resort, Disney plans to convert its Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge golf courses into a luxury resort and golf community. The development will include a luxury hotel, 18-hole championship golf course, single- and multi-family vacation homes and fractional ownership vacation homes.

http://press.fourseasons.com/2011-n...walt-disney-world-resort-set-to-open-in-2014/

About Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort

The development will include a 444-room Four Seasons resort plus up to 40 Four Seasons Residence Club units and up to 90 Four Seasons Private Residences.

Within the resort will be several dining venues including a rooftop restaurant with Magic Kingdom views; a 14,000 square foot (1,300 square metre) spa with 18 treatment rooms; a fitness centre; three pools and a lazy river; sports facilities including tennis courts, basketball court and climbing wall; two recreational centres for children, teens and families; and approximately 37,750 square feet (3,500 square metres) of meeting and event space plus a business centre.

The development will encompass the existing Tom Fazio-designed Osprey Ridge 18-hole championship golf course, which will be renovated and subsequently managed by Four Seasons. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is an enclave located within the Golden Oak residential community, created and master-planned by Disney.

It's just to the south east of Magic Kingdom. The Golden Oak community is already up and running with the first owners having taken up residence some time ago. Eagle Pines golf course has gone, but Osprey Ridge will become part of the Four Seasons which is due to open in 2014. I'll be selling all my DVC points (and my soul if necessary) for the chance to stay there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter