Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Heading outside to begin Day Two of the garage sale.

Hope you make lots of money! :cool1:

Morning Yall! My ticker is gone. Darn! I guess that means we'll just have to leave for the Fort. We'll be leaving around 6 am in the morning and staying over at Fort Summitt (KOA) then heading to FW on Monday. :woohoo:

My stomach is flipping and flopping. I don't just have a few butterflies. It feels more like killer butterflies from outerspace!

This may be my last salutation until we get back so have an awesomely great couple of weeks all you wonderful Fiends!!

My stomach is flipping and flopping. I don't just have a few butterflies. It feels more like killer butterflies from outerspace!

Kim,
I wish I felt half of your excitment when I leave for a stay at the Fort. I'm very happy for you and your family. Even though it's hot, sometimes wet, somewhat crowded at the parks, I know you're going to have a great trip. I will see you there at some point.

Thanks Magicbus. When you're only there once a year you have time for the excitement to build. In High School our marching band preceeded the 3:00 parade and we had to go behind the scenes to prepare... It wasn't very magical witnessing a lady being zipped up in the Mouse suit! I never wanna see that again! Seeing how the magic happens isn't always pretty is it?

I'm one of those who doesn't mind the heat, rain or crowds. I don't like it too empty. I like the vibe of a large crowd. I like the heat and I LOVE rain. Call me crazy! You wouldn't be the first. Hahahaha!

Looking forward to meeting you! We're only a few minutes away from the real Fort at the Fort Summit CG so we will be arriving "Home" bright and early tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

See all of you in a couple of weeks.

Good morning FrIENDS from just outside Chicago. It's a fabulous morning for us, parked in our son's driveway and the grands are in the MH playing..Grandma's in heaven..

Have a great day, we are!

It's a beautiful morning.
It'a a beautiful day.
It's 5:00 somewhere.
It'a a small world after all.
Happy happy joy joy.
It's good to be me.

Hope ya'll hava hellava great day, :thumbsup2

Good morning ya'll !
I be haulin my butt to da Kreme this morning,
anyone up for doughnuts ?

Hava great hump day !

I'm always up for doughnuts! Have one for me -- best I'll probably scrounge up this morning is a chocolate rice cake...

mornin' off to the dr for my weigh in and to see if i have behaved this month (weight wise....he knows i haven't behaved in any other fashion...;))

Gooooooood morning fiends!!! Hope everyone has a fantabulous day :)
(Good luck at the weigh in Jen - keep up the good work!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter