Former Student Left Iraq!!!!

Laz

DIS Veteran
The Mother of my former student just got a call from him!!! He told her he is in Kuwait and will be heading out on a ship back to their home base near Japan! Mom is full of smiles and joy (and so am I) :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I still have two other former students stationed in Iraq, and I will continue to pray for them and all troops.

thats wonderful news!!! My ds should be leaving anyday now. I love to hear when more get to come back!!

It's always a joyful day when we hear that our soldiers are leaving Iraq, isn't it??? :)

One of our local soldiers (who our family "adopted") returned home last Thursday.

The other local soldier we "adopted" returns in March.

Both are from our town and both received shrapnel wounds from bombs going off - one last June and one just last month.

Sadly - one of our hometown soldiers was killed in Jan. when that Marine helicopter crashed. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter