• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Forgot my stuff in stateroom

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
I just realized that I left a bathing suit in my stateroom on the Dream this morning. Can anyone tell me if there’s a way to get it back? Phone number to contact? TIA!

On the DCL website under contact us (at the bottom of the screen) there is a form you can fill out and under the subject category there is an option called my recent cruise-lost and found.
I hope this helps :)

We screwed up big time as parents and left behind our son’s special stuffed animal in his bed on the ship. We called the general DCL phone number from the bus to the airport and they put us in touch with the right people, and “lambie” was overnighted to us at home, arriving next day. Was so impressed how quick and easy it all was!

Somewhat off topic, but this is just another example of why we are coming to the realization disney cruises are so much better than the parks. I left my birthday Mickey ears behind in the storage net on on the mine train ride and realized it about an hour later. CMs at the mine train said go to guest relations at front of the park, guest relations said go back to the ride, then they said tey again tomorrow, eventually had us fill out a form online and got an email 2 days later they couldn’t find my lost item so were closing it out in their system. Not impressed.

We screwed up big time as parents and left behind our son’s special stuffed animal in his bed on the ship. We called the general DCL phone number from the bus to the airport and they put us in touch with the right people, and “lambie” was overnighted to us at home, arriving next day. Was so impressed how quick and easy it all was!

Somewhat off topic, but this is just another example of why we are coming to the realization disney cruises are so much better than the parks. I left my birthday Mickey ears behind in the storage net on on the mine train ride and realized it about an hour later. CMs at the mine train said go to guest relations at front of the park, guest relations said go back to the ride, then they said tey again tomorrow, eventually had us fill out a form online and got an email 2 days later they couldn’t find my lost item so were closing it out in their system. Not impressed.
My wife lost her hat on the mine train. We reported it and they had it for us before we left the park that night. This was at Disneyland.

They will even work with you if it happens post-cruise! Our first cruise we took the shuttle back to Country Inn & Suites with another family. We were discussing post plans and the mom whispered that they were going to the Grand Floridian, but her kids didn't know that's where they were staying yet. We all got out and grabbed bags. A couple of hours later my dad realized he didn't have his DCL backpack (the gift at the time, so the other family had one too) and it was not in the my sister's car. We contacted lost and found and told them that there was a chance it went to the Grand Floridian. A couple of weeks later my dad got a FedEx package - the family had turned it in at the Grand.

Disney World found my lost hat and mailed it to me promptly, with a cute printed thank-you note from Mickey. I think all the Disney locations do their best, but sometimes lost is lost. It's obviously a lot easier to find an item left in a private cabin than something left on a ride that another guest might have picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter