For those of you who drive to WDW...do you use Disney transportation?

We drive and use Disney Transportation for everything. Like many here, we come from Alabama.

The only time we bring out the car is to drive to church.

Now, I use a scooter and I have to break it down to put it into the car. Which means that each day, if we drove, we would have to break it down to get to the park, then again to get back to the resort.

We also stay on the monorail loop. That means that I can get to two parks without having to step on a bus.

My husband and I have driven to and from Ohio when we got married, and we will be driving down in August! We use Disney transportation when we go to the parks, but depending on how we go to Disney Springs we either take Disney transportation or drive there. Even though there might be lines at times, its more a convenience of getting dropped off and don't have to worry about parking. I recommend Disney transportation especially if you are staying on property, very convenient.

We drive to the parks because we hate the busses. I think sardines have more room in their can.

It usually depends on our plans and how we're feeling. We drove the past 2 times and use transportation during the day to the parks and drive at night to our ADR (usually at a different resort). Its worked well, we never waited a long time for a bus and didn't have to keep changing busses to get to a different hotel.

We have always flown but due to Dh's declining health we had to drive for our trip in May from MA. The last thing I wanted to do the whole week was drive. I parked the car and didn’t drive for the rest of the week. Plus, like loves to dive, DH and I like to have an adult beverage “every now and then”.

I've driven twice from Georgia
And stayed at Disney onsite

I'm so bad with directions in Florida it is :scared1:

I have the route written large so I can glance at when needed
My cheat sheet is not the best way for me

The only places I took the car out of the hotel lot was for AK and another time for a ressie for Boma

Other than that during my January -February stay, the car sat in the hotel lot

Took busses for all the other parks and found it less stressful

Driving I 75 to Florida was great
So can't figure out why driving inside disneyworld property makes me jittery?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter