For Rent: 96+ VB Points @ $15 - use w/in 60 days anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 96 "holding" points which means they have to be used for a reservation within the next 60 days priced at just $15 each. We need to find one renter that can use all the points. We can also borrow extra points from next year if you need more than 96.

These points are from our Feb 2023 Use Year and are the result of a reservation we had to cancel.

Hi! Anything available for Nov 20-24? Or can they be used Dec 17-23? Anywhere is fine including HH and VBR. Thank you!

I am headed to the world Dec 3rd to Dec 8th. If anything is available that would take all your points I can cancel my reservation through Disney.

We have 96 "holding" points which means they have to be used for a reservation within the next 60 days priced at just $15 each. We need to find one renter that can use all the points. We can also borrow extra points from next year if you need more than 96.

These points are from our Feb 2023 Use Year and are the result of a reservation we had to cancel.
Sending a message

Studio or 1BR available checking in this Friday or Saturday, departing November 14th? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter