for pintraders attending the sept. event .... which pins are you hoping to trade for?

megaelch

European Outpost
Before i start my preparations for the september event i am trying to find out which pins i am supposed to bring to make friends and other DIS people happy .. so which pins are on your wants list forever ( not only holy grail type stuff ) you are looking to find and trade for ???

Mabye we can help each other finding stuff.. last year i had to say " sorry i did not bring this pin THIS year " many times and i want at least to give other traders a chance to find stuff they are looking for ...

just name 5 to 10 pins with their pinpics numbers please ..

Stephan

Good idea Stephan, but you didn't list your top 5

Mine are (in my dreams):
#4910 Figment in Top Hat and Tails
#34828 LE 50 DA GWP Chernabog
#30440 1st DA GWP Maleficent
# 32599 HMH 4th translucent LE 150
#22933 Penguin umbrella

my top wants are :

Pin 2472: DL CM Season's Greetings 1989
Pin 2825: DL Cast Member - Seasons Greetings 1995 (Belle)
Pin 5336: WDW - Cross-U 2001 Spring (Tigger)
Pin 13291: Disney Auctions - Happy Holiday 2001 (Pluto)
Pin 30741: Disney Auctions - Hep Cats Jumbo Pin
Pin 36573: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2005 - Cody Reynolds (Sleeping Beauty) Jumbo/Spinner

who is next ???

In case you have any of these to trade and want to start a trade before the event please pm me !!!

Stephan

Hi Stephen,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting or trading with you. But I know many that have had both. I look forward to meeting you at this event. I am going to be looking for a couple of DA "PINS" that I missed thanks to the hurricanes last year. We were evacuated. One is the Peek A Boo Pooh , and Stitch holding Tigger doll. Another is a DA le 100 Pooh with opening door, and another that was Pooh and gang hiking. I am still after a HG set from Japan. It is an anniversary set, of 5 pins from Japan. Pooh, of course.

That about covers it.

Blessings,
Winnie

thanks for the compliments.. i am following your posts on the boards for a long time and yes it is time to meet and trade a few pins ... can you give some more details on the pins you are looking for like pinpics numbers or at least the number of the japanese set ??? Maybe we can work some magic .....
It is only 3 more weeks folks .. keep the posts coming ...
Stephan

megaelch said:
thanks for the compliments.. i am following your posts on the boards for a long time and yes it is time to meet and trade a few pins ... can you give some more details on the pins you are looking for like pinpics numbers or at least the number of the japanese set ??? Maybe we can work some magic .....
It is only 3 more weeks folks .. keep the posts coming ...
Stephan

WOO HOO,,, happy to. I'll take a look and post again. I am very much looking forward to meeting you Stephen!

Blessings,
Winnie

Ok Stephen,

You asked for it...LOL!

PP# 5297 Paris Friendship Day
PP#7035 Grand Opening Disney Ambassador
PP#10432 JDS Grand Opening
PP#26575 CM Brother Bear
PP#35645 DA Happy Pooh year
PP#32705 DA Peek A Boo Pooh
PP#27744 JDS Disney Dreams Pooh
PP#38010 DA Summer Series Pooh & Pals Picnic

Not too much to hope or ask for...right?? LOL

(fingers crossed)

Blessings,
Winnie

on your pins Winnie .. i think 2 or 3 can be found, the paris friendship day pin is impossible.. it looks very nice and i did only see 2 of it so far in Paris , of course not for trading ... well sometimes...

I am working on your list

Stephan

That is the best news. I am so excited!! Now you must tell me your PP name so I can check out your wants and try to make sure and set aside some pins I can have ready to make you smile! Either that or just post here some pins you are "wishing" for...okie dokie?

Blessings,
Winnie

Winnie,
Stephan's pp name is megaelch. Do you have pp #39189? If not, I have one for trade.

Stephan,
You've got me curious. Which pin on my list do you have??? Don't tell me, surprise me! But you know I don't have any good traders in my bag :-)

Dave i am not telling .. this time it will be a good pin i found for you ....

Winnie i found one of your harder pins , too and it is in transfer to germany right now ... and i am not telling, either !!!!

evilgrin... :rotfl:

Stephan

Oooo you guys!! I have a feeling you're both just gonna make my day when I see you. No Daber, I do not have that pin. I forgot to list it to Stephen and it is one I missed...boo hoo. Hopefully I will have something you want for it. Please find me...

And Stephen...I CANNOT WAIT!! I am getting excited knowing I might be bringing some HG pooh babies home with me!

Blessings to you both,
Winnie

and the winner is ........ Winnie ...

so i have two from your list and one from Dave's !!!
I just wonder why nobody else is kicking in .. sometimes it seems to be easier to trade for other persons ...

Stephan

Hi Guys:

I saw your posts and thought I would jump on the wagon!

Here are my "Holy Grails":

PP#3356 - Pluto Anniversary Damgle Event Mystery #6
PP#5226 - Snow White Evil Queen Oval Ride Pin
PP#11209 - JDS - A Space Fantasy Pin Set - (Pluto the Lion)
PP#22604 - DCL - Happy Halloween 2003 (Pluto)
PP#27943 - JDS New Year 2004 Tako (Kite) Pluto
PP#32552 - DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise - Pin Pursuit #2 (Evil Queen)
PP# 32757 - JDS - Halloween Pluto (Scar)
Pp#33435 - WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2004 - (Minnie
& Mirror

to name a few.

I have some good traders, including pins from World of Disney in New York. Maybe we can meet up to look at each other's books.

Regards,

Jean

Jean,
Should have posted sooner. Just gave away my PP#27943 - JDS New Year 2004 Tako (Kite) Pluto. Don't have PP#32552 - DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise - Pin Pursuit #2 (Evil Queen), but how about PP# 35902 Villainous Voyage Old Hag, or pp#36254 Route 498 Old Hag?

Hi Daber:

Rats about pp#27943, have been looking for that pin for a while!

I have the whole Route 498 map set, but do not have pp#35902, Vilainous Voyage Old Hag.

Don't know if I have anything you would be interested in for it, but please take a look under my traders on pp under alphapluto1. Also let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for 'cause I was at a pin meet in May and got some new pins, but haven't updated the traders list.

Many thanks,

Jean

if i can find something for you ...

Winnie your first pin arrived yesterday and it is beautiful .. maybe i should keep it ;-)

Stephan

megaelch said:
if i can find something for you ...

Winnie your first pin arrived yesterday and it is beautiful .. maybe i should keep it ;-)

Stephan

:guilty: You know how to make a girl cry!!

Thank goodness I know your just kidding LOL! :p
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bless you,
Winnie

Bumping this up to see if we can get more action.....I leave in 7 days!!!

Pins are packed....do I really need clothes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter