• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOP Fp+ at short notice

amberpi

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to provide a little hope for those that can't find FOP FP+ when they first begin searching.

I booked a trip starting Sunday yesterday. Finally looked at FP+ about 15 minutes ago...and was able to find FOP FP+ for Sunday at 12:15. It can happen and this is a real life example! Don't despair if you can't find one straight off the mark.

Awesome!!! We got one in early July for the very next day. It took a TON of refreshing MDE, but I finally got one. Hoping it gets easier as time goes on.

I just wanted to provide a little hope for those that can't find FOP FP+ when they first begin searching.

I booked a trip starting Sunday yesterday. Finally looked at FP+ about 15 minutes ago...and was able to find FOP FP+ for Sunday at 12:15. It can happen and this is a real life example! Don't despair if you can't find one straight off the mark.
Sadly I bet this was because of a lot of cancelled plans due to the Hurricane. It is amazing though. Enjoy!!!!

Sadly I bet this was because of a lot of cancelled plans due to the Hurricane. It is amazing though. Enjoy!!!!

I hope not, but thought the same thing unfortunately. I do think if you're patient, you can find ADRs and FP+ for most anything.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter