• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food & Wine ticketed dining events

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
DH and I would like to spend our anniversary NEXT year at WDW during the Food & Wine event at Epcot. I've noticed that some of the upscale dining events were sold out in July! When do they announce the events and what's the earliest you can book them? We have never attended this before and would like some input to help us decide which one.

Events are posted in july. Start watching around beginning of july for there release. Some events sell out in first week.
If you want to go to an event that sells fast call first day reservations accepted.

I believe that reservations were first being accepted around july 19 or 20 th

I am going to Party for the Senses and I ordered tix about a month ago with no problem for Oct. 9. (a Sat) I am looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter