Food Prices @ Sea World???

momofEAP

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone!

We are going to be going to Sea World the first part of September and I am looking for some information. I am trying to get an idea on what kind of prices we will be paying for the food. The only info I have been able to find is from 2-3 yrs ago. Can anyone offer any help? If we decide to get the All-day Dining Deal do we have to buy for the entire family? (In other words...Could we just buy for the kids or just for the adults?)

Also, this will be our first visit to SW and are looking for tips on what we should make sure to see. We have 3 children 9 (DD), 8 (DD) and 6 (DS). I don't expect there will be a lot of rides that we will be able to go on but that is just fine. The kids love animals and I think they will be more than happy to see the shows.

Thanks in advance!

The food prices at Sea World are about the same as other theme parks. As for kids and rides, there are only tow coasters smaller kids can't go on. Journey to Atlantis and Wild Arctic are both 42 inches to ride. Everything else is fine. They have a great kids ride and play are in back with plenty to do. The net climb is 4 stories tall and can keep kids entertained for hours.

For an adult entree/side or dessert/drink it will be around $15. The entree prices range in variety. Currently you can buy the tickets online and get the all day dining for $89. You can buy for adults or just kids only.

There are two roller coasters kraken and manta. Then you have atlantis a water ride. There is wild artic and when you go the penguin exhibit will be open. There are two entrances the motion and non motion depending on if they pass the height requirement you can go on the motion side. For kiddie rides is Shamus Happy Harbor. There are 5 or 6 rides one is a kiddie roller coaster. Then you have the climber play area and the splash fountain area. So lots available for the kids to do besides shows.

Sea Worlds food prices are comparable to the other theme parks,one thing to note is that I feel their food quality is better than other theme parks,especially the desserts which are made on site.The All Day Dining deal is almost a must if you plan to spend the entire day at the park and the park closes at 8pm or later so you can get several meals out of it.You can also just stroll into a restaurant to grab a soda,water or some strawberries or dessert as a snack,in the hot summer having to drink constantly this deal is priceless.Not everyone in your group has to get the deal but sharing is obviously not allowed.

Sea Worlds food prices are comparable to the other theme parks,one thing to note is that I feel their food quality is better than other theme parks,especially the desserts which are made on site.The All Day Dining deal is almost a must if you plan to spend the entire day at the park and the park closes at 8pm or later so you can get several meals out of it.You can also just stroll into a restaurant to grab a soda,water or some strawberries or dessert as a snack,in the hot summer having to drink constantly this deal is priceless.Not everyone in your group has to get the deal but sharing is obviously not allowed.

^^^ This :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter