Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not raining right now but it hasnt really cleared up either.

Hopefully the sun will make its way over to you.

Hope you ladies have a good afternoon, I have a mountain of laundry calling my name.:sad2:

I need a vacation.

Me too. As soon as possible would be nice.

Hello ladies!!

We are home now. Went to the library, the mall, to feed the ducks by the water and out to lunch. Also stopped at Sam's Club and now we're home.
The kids had way too much energy for me today. They were good. I just was dragging. :rolleyes:

Almost fell asleep in the car on the way home.

So anything good going on here??

Hello ladies!!

We are home now. Went to the library, the mall, to feed the ducks by the water and out to lunch. Also stopped at Sam's Club and now we're home.
The kids had way too much energy for me today. They were good. I just was dragging. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you had a very nice day. Me on the other hand was stuck here to do work.

I wonder if Joanne is being watched at work?

I didn't see her around this afternoon.

Joanne must be busy. Or else being watched like you said.

I have laundry to do too. It seems like I just got caught up on it and now there is already tons more to do. :mad: :rolleyes:

See ya later!!

Hello ladies!!

Sounds like a nice day! Our beautiful weather has been replaced by rain. Oh well, at least I feel 100% better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter