Flower Picture of the Day

epcotrose.jpg

this is from epcot, not sure where and sorry my camera was not focusing right( someone borrowed it and i think manual focused in auto..so goodby camera :) )

Karenaylwood..i presently have an canon rebel slr film camera...the Canon s2IS or s3IS are about 2/3 that size and very light weight( no heavy cumbersome lens for one thing) i am buying one ( probably the s3, i can't really decide between the two) as soon as i can especially since it will cost more to fix my slr...you can go to circuit city or someplace and try it out for size..the problem i found with the smaller cameras is 1) no lens power and you can't change the lens( except i think the canon 610 and 620??)which you can with the s2&3 and the 12 x optical zoom is good already 2) my husband would have a hard time using any thing much smaller( even though i do most of the camera work at our house) because a larger hand is literally in the way... i really loved the s2 once i felt it( s3 is the same body but black)...much more so than any of the comparable models and it has fantastic reviews from the digicam. web sites. i also asked about enlarging,,,6 mp will go i think it was poster size..4 mp does fine for 8X10 if you don't crop it a ton. ( my daughter has an 4mp easy share and i enlarge some of hers to 8x10 with no problem..hard to see but the one of my grand baby in my sig is an 8x10 resized for this site but taken with the 4mp and it's perfectly clear in person, so 5mp would i think be plenty for normal enlarging to 11x14 or so

Not a Disney flower, but one from Busch Gardens Tampa. It's a Mimosa Flower.

FlowerMimosa.jpg

7dc4013b.jpg

no your eyes aren't getting tired.. just more of my rotten focused WDW pics...outside Mexico, no idea what tree this is but it was flowering in Jan and ditto for the potted plant..just know they aren't indigenous to Ohio!

mexico.jpg

makinorlando, your mimosa pic is great and it identifies the flowers in this pic I took at AK!
Disney0173.jpg

CORONADO LOBBY
0cdefab0.jpg

CORONADO LOBBY
3c137e0c.jpg

CORONADO LAKE
6f2b5bab.jpg

ANIMAL KINGDOM
31bc3ac1.jpg

CORONADO - Headed towards pool
79e10cef.jpg

CORONADO LOBBY
432a340f.jpg

MGM - DISNEY STUDIOS
8591a2ac.jpg

DYING FLOWER AT CORONADO
ffc4d943.jpg

EPCOT
4e86132d.jpg

EPCOT
50add78b.jpg

This is from the flower and garden show last week. It also has a butterfly in it. Hope that's okay.

P5130795.jpg

I need to catch up a bit so here are 3 I really like.

I wish I had taken the time to wait for a monorail to pass!

Disney0643.jpg

Disney1018.jpg

Bird of paradise near the Adventureland entrance.

Disney0853.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter