Flower & Garden Festival @ Epcot Experience/Photos (Shoutout to Walker Mobility for my scooter)

maryblanchard49

Mouseketeer
My kids have been wanting me to take them to the:flower:Flower & Garden Festival this year and I decided today would be a good day. :flower3: I rented from Walker Mobility again so, I can scoot around Epcot. They were amazing as always and came through for me. Everything was just beautiful at Epcot. They had different food kiosks that we enjoyed from. They also have the Butterfly tent where you go in and are surrounded by so many different colored Butterfly's. As you go through the park you get to see all the beautiful Flower & Garden Scenery's shaped in the form of different Classic Disney Characters. Here's 3 pics of my favorite onelion king flower and garden festival.jpgs that I took:beauty and the beast flower and garden festival.jpg muppets flower and garden festival.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter