**Flip-Flop Sent/Received**COMPLETED

I have purchased our flipflops for the exchange....I have them packaged and will ship on Monday am when the post office is open!:cool1:

Your item was delivered at 8:08 AM on April 20, 2007

Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::

I have purchased our flipflops for the exchange....I have them packaged and will ship on Monday am when the post office is open!:cool1:
Sounds good!! Just do me a favor and post back once you've mailed for sure. Thanks!!

Your item was delivered at 8:08 AM on April 20, 2007

Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::
Oooooh, our first delivery!!! :yay: :yay: Yes, I hope she checks in soon. I can't wait to hear what people are getting. :woohoo:

I was out in the store today and couldn't resist picking up some more extras for my DD's person. :rotfl: I better mail those packages soon!! :rotfl2:

Okay just an update:

All names have been picked up so we are all set on that. And thanks to those who have mailed so far.
For the remainder (myself included) remember the last day to ship out is the 24th. Please let's all try to get them out on time. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone:wave2: I got my goodies yesterday,sorry it took so long for me to post.But now I am here ready to share with you all.I got-

4pairs of flip flops-1 with Grumpy,1 with Cheshire cat,1 pair of white ones w/flower on and the last pair look like those pretty asian dresses you would see in chinatown stores.

package of fruit candies

flip flop pic frame
flip flop playing cards
lip gloss
nail polish
bubbles
and last but not least a pin with my Disname on it

A big :hug: out to Meriweather.Thank you so much for these great goodies.I told Dh it was like my birthday,Christmas and going to Disney all rolled into one.Thank you again:banana:

Hi Everyone:wave2: I got my goodies yesterday,sorry it took so long for me to post.But now I am here ready to share with you all.I got-

4pairs of flip flops-1 with Grumpy,1 with Cheshire cat,1 pair of white ones w/flower on and the last pair look like those pretty asian dresses you would see in chinatown stores.

package of fruit candies

flip flop pic frame
flip flop playing cards
lip gloss
nail polish
bubbles

A big :hug: out to Meriweather.Thank you so much for these great goodies.I told Dh it was like my birthday,Christmas and going to Disney all rolled into one.Thank you again:banana:
Aw, that's so great! Sounds like you got an awesome package!! :thumbsup2

YAY! Our first arrival. This is the fun part, reading about what everyone gets. :yay:

I have finished my shopping!

Like everyone else, I ended up buying a pair for me too!;)

Mine will go out Monday.:thumbsup2

package of fruit candies

flip flop pic frame
flip flop playing cards
lip gloss
nail polish
bubbles

:yay: Glad it arrived.
Hope you like them all. Enjoy!!
It was a lot of fun.
I can't wait to hear of more arrivals. ::yes::

Hello exchangers and
9.gif

I hope you all have a good day. If it's nice weather I hope you are all able to get out and enjoy some of it.

Please remember that the mail-by date is on Tuesday. So hopefully we will hear of lots of packages being shipped and then more fun arrivals!! :woohoo:

I have my stuff all ready to go to the PO tomorrow morning:cool1:

Wonderful!! Be sure to post once it's on it's way. :cool1: :thumbsup2

An FYI for those still shopping:

In addition to the BOGO sale at Payless, Target also has all their flip-flops on sale.

Kohls has a buy one pair get one free sale.

And JCPenney has a buy one pair get one for 88 cents sale.

Lots of deals to be had!! :dance3:

I LIED!!! Mine went out today.. Priority w/DC. Big package too. *grin* Hope my pal likes their selection!

Kaitlyn, Braeden and my packages went out today airmail.:wizard:

Hello hello exchangers!!!

I want to give a great big thank-you to those of you who have mailed already. And for those who haven't, just a reminder that tomorrow is the mail-by date so let's get those packages ready for shipping!! :banana: :yay:

Remember to post once your package is on it's way and again when and what you receive.

Mine and my DD's went out today. :thumbsup2

Have a great Monday everyone!! :cheer2:

I am going out of town this weekend. So if my package arrives Friday or Saturday, I won't be posting until Monday evening. And there's a chance I won't be posting Thursday either.

I am going out of town this weekend. So if my package arrives Friday or Saturday, I won't be posting until Monday evening. And there's a chance I won't be posting Thursday either.

Where ya' going?? Someplace good?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Hi, everyone!

I got my package today from Evil Genius! :yay:

a black pair of flip flops
a tan pair of flip flops with pretty decorations
pink nailpolish
anklet
2 toe rings

Thank you so much! I love everything! The anklet and toe rings are so cute!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter