~~FLIP-FLOP Exchange Sign-ups~~CLOSED!

flip20flops.jpg

Any more?? :cool1:

Doesn't anyone else want to play?? :yay:

Just think Spring Break is right around the corner and after that summer won't be far behind!! :cool1:

There are so many cute and fun flip-flops out there now too. Great for throwing them on and running to the mall, or to the grocery store, or on vacation to wear down to the pool. :thumbsup2

I practically live in my flip-flops!! :love:

Hi Beth,

I'd like to join in too, but I can't PM yet because I just joined the board:sad2: I'm not sure how many posts I have to make before I can PM........

Hi Beth,

I'd like to join in too, but I can't PM yet because I just joined the board:sad2: I'm not sure how many posts I have to make before I can PM........

I think I just read on the Welcome board it is something like 6 or 10 posts,
I know because I am in the same boat as you. I can't PM yet either I tend to read things and then forget to post so my post count isn't growing very fast.

I think my girls would like to participate in this one even though here in NY it isn't really flip flop weather yet. We just got 8 inches of snow yesterday:eek:

Well, ladies.....start posting ;)
Just go post a "Hi" on the exchange list thread and the chat thread and all the others ;) It doesn't take lont to get to 10 :teeth:

Found out you can PM after only 6 posts so I sent in the info for my girls.
They will excited I am not telling them just surprising them when the package arrives.

OK then, I think this is my sixth post - keep your fingers crossed:thumbsup2 This sounds like fun and flip flops are my fave, so here goes....

They start whenever someone has time to run one ;) They can be quite time consuming for the host.
There are always more coming.
There are quite a few still taking sign-ups. See the sticky at the top for a list.
Yankee Candle starts Friday and I hear there is a new one coming Sat. ;)

Hello everyone!!

YAY! We got some more exchangers! :banana: I received all your PMs. Thanks. :)

And thank you Nancy for answering those questions!

I've got my Mom visiting from Michigan right now so things are hectic here, but I will definitely be checking in once a day on the thread and reading the PMs, and names will go out as scheduled. :thumbsup2

Good afternoon everyone!!

When starting this thread, I forgot to ask in the sign up post if anyone would be willing to send to Canada. :headache: :rolleyes:

So now I need to know if anyone would be willing to ship over there?
If you are, PLEASE send me a PM as soon as possible. Thank-you!!! :)

Anyone else??? Sign-ups will be closing tomorrow around noon. So if you're thinking about it, now's the time.

Also if anyone is willing to ship to Canada please let me know. Thanks!!! :)

Okay, we have someone to ship to Canada!! :cool1: Thank-you. :thumbsup2

Sign-ups will close today around 3:00 my time (Pacific) and names will go out later this evening.

Thanks to all those who've signed up so far. I can't wait to SHOP!!! :yay:

awwwwwwwwwww, I missed this one!!!!!!!!!!! Darn, darn, darn!!!

awwwwwwwwwww, I missed this one!!!!!!!!!!! Darn, darn, darn!!!
I'm sorry. But we've already had one request to do another one later on, so I might host another one if it seems there's enough interest.

If I do, it will be in end of April or beginning of May. Keep an eye out! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter