~~FLIP-FLOP Exchange Sign-ups~~CLOSED!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
It's that time again...... Time for flip-flops!!

So if you love flip-flops like I love flip-flops, then come on and join in!
This exchange is for kids and adults.

flip-flops.png

There is a minimum of $12 not including shipping and handling, or any "extras".

Sign-ups will run through Feb. 29 @ noon, and names will go out later that day.

Mail-by date is March 7. Gotta get it out in time for Spring Break!! :thumbsup2

To join please PM me with the following info:
Name -

Address -

Email address -

Size - (please specify child or adult, and a number size)

Preferences - (for example: flat sole, thick sole, decorations, plain, favorite characters, or certain colors you like, etc.)

Willing to be an elf -

If it's for a child please put their age as well -

Thanks!!

flipflop.jpg

Too cold here for flip flops--I think Kohl's is the only place selling them now. So I guess I'll skip this one this year.

Too cold here for flip flops--I think Kohl's is the only place selling them now. So I guess I'll skip this one this year.
Really? Wow. That sucks.
Even when we lived in Northern Michigan they had swim suits and flip flops out by now for those going on Spring Break vacations. :confused3

Sorry you won't be joining Missy. I was hoping you'd sign the girls up so I could sign up Noelle.

You could always order them you know.....:rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

Sign me up Beth.

Gotchya. :thumbsup2

Not a flip flop wearer, but I have a note in asking DD if she wants to play. She might like to add to her 50+ collection :rotfl:
Nice to see you, Beth :)

Well, I'm also going to be in VA around the time of the ship by date, so I know I wouldn't have time to take care of everything I need to do & get it shipped on time.

Not a flip flop wearer, but I have a note in asking DD if she wants to play. She might like to add to her 50+ collection :rotfl:
Nice to see you, Beth :)
I was thinking about your DD when I was posting the thread. :rotfl:
Nice to see you too! :goodvibes

Well, I'm also going to be in VA around the time of the ship by date, so I know I wouldn't have time to take care of everything I need to do & get it shipped on time.
Ah, got it.

My DD12 will be surprised I'm gonna play this game for her. I myself don't like flipflops but that's all she wears.

Okay, I just had to post this. They are flip flop drink coasters and I thought they were too funny. :rotfl:

flip-flop-coasters.jpg

We saw those coasters last summer. They were cute.

DD is going to play. I will get a PM to you as soon as she sends me her info on what she likes ;)

I wish I could play, but I can't stand the post between the toes. I like the slide on ones with just the single strap across all the toes.

So put me down for an elf. I'd be happy to help out that way.

hey, Ann. You can send to someone and have yours sent to my DD :rotfl:
That's what I am going to do. I want to go shopping, but don't want flip flops for me.
She is the flip flop princess princess: ;) (just kidding.....but if you have someone that likes them, have them sent to her)

I'm signing up my 2 DD's one is still in kids sizes so there will be someone in that age group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter