~~~Flat Rate Box sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

We could....I have found people will say what they want.....and then not sign up for them :confused: So the numbers still never work out.

I will do a tea/coffee one come winter. Maybe Feb?? We'll see if it works.

I'm going to be in Northern VA for the July 4th weekend. We're celebrating my nephew's 16th birthday. I can't believe he's turning 16! It seems like yesterday when he was born, now he's taller than everyone in the family.

I'm going to be in Northern VA for the July 4th weekend. We're celebrating my nephew's 16th birthday. I can't believe he's turning 16! It seems like yesterday when he was born, now he's taller than everyone in the family.

Have fun!! I'm sure you will.
Talk about not believing it.....DD's birthday is Sunday. She will be 32!! :eek: How did she get so old?? Does that mean I am old?? :(

Friday is mail day.......post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

My package arrived today from Missy :yay:

Included was:
flowered magnetic notepad
scalloped edge Post-It notes
"N" notecards
"N" journal
large flowered journal
Pooh photo album
Mickey head epoxy stickers
2 flag pencils
2 Mickey pencils
red/white/blue puffy pen
large flowered reusable bag
Mickey party bag
Yankee Candle tarts: buttercream, Christmas Cookie, Autumn fruit, Christmas at the Beach, Fresh Cut Roses
YC votive: Pineapple Cilantro
NY plastic cup with straw and flashing lights....very cool
travel mug with lime green grib
Mickey Jelly Bellys

Thank you, Missy. Many very useful items.

My package arrived today from Missy :yay:

Included was:
flowered magnetic notepad
scalloped edge Post-It notes
"N" notecards
"N" journal
large flowered journal
Pooh photo album
Mickey head epoxy stickers
2 flag pencils
2 Mickey pencils
red/white/blue puffy pen
large flowered reusable bag
Mickey party bag
Yankee Candle tarts: buttercream, Christmas Cookie, Autumn fruit, Christmas at the Beach, Fresh Cut Roses
YC votive: Pineapple Cilantro
NY plastic cup with straw and flashing lights....very cool
travel mug with lime green grib
Mickey Jelly Bellys

Thank you, Missy. Many very useful items.

You're very welcome! The Mickey stuff was extras from the Mickey exchange, travel mug was something I bought for one of the scavenger hunts but decided against using it, and I saw the NY cup when I was out shopping at lunchtime the other day & couldn't resist it.

Enjoy!

Luckily she doesn't look it :teeth:

Thanks again for all the goodies.

Monica and Nikki..............TOMORROW is mail day!!

My package is all taped up and ready to go! Will post back tomorrow once it's on its way.

TODAY is mail day!!

Thanks for checking in, Monica.
Nikki, have your mailed yet? Or are they going to be today?

Have fun!! I'm sure you will.
Talk about not believing it.....DD's birthday is Sunday. She will be 32!! :eek: How did she get so old?? Does that mean I am old?? :(

Just wait until an offspring turns 40 as mine did in May!:lmao:

We are hoping to sell our house, it has been on the market for 3 weeks now, two houses in the neighborhood have just put "pending" signs out....so people are looking. Here's asking for pixie dust!

Because of the move, I have not been active on the exchange boards. We will spend time in Cape May when we have a bulk of time, so we don't have to keep leaving the house to have it shown.

:flower3:Happy Exchanging everyone!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Good luck, Bobbi. At least the market is better than the first time we tried to sell our house in WA.
DD is by baby.....DS will turn 35 in Aug!!
His new house is almost done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter