~~~Flat Rate Box Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Welcome to the Flat Rate Box exchange!! We have done these several times in the past and they have always been pretty fun ::yes::

Take a MEDIUM size flat rate box (either 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" OR 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 13 5/8"), and fill it with whatever you want. Fill it full. Weight isn't an issue on this one since it is a flat rate.
Minimum is $15.00 (not including the postage). Delivery confirmation is required!! That is free if you print your label online.
Sign-ups will go until May 17. Mail date is May 24.

PM me:
Your name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges you want to do.
Willing to elf?

Who else??

We're just starting on sign-ups, but would like to see a good turn out.

GUESS WHO???!!​
:goodvibes

Just thought I would pop in to say HELLO!! :hyper: I have missed you all so much as I have been wrapped up in school...:worship: I LOVE this exchange, but we will be heading off to WDW on Friday and will not be back for 2 weeks...

Hope everyone has fun with this...Looking forward to participating in a few exchanges when we get back...:thumbsup2

Well, if you don't mind a blast from the past, I could be up for one of these again. :wave2:

Last day for sign-ups......anyone else want to play?

Names will go out this evening :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter