FL Resident rates out for 7/4 (yes, 7/4) -8/23!!!

S

susy

In the South FL Sun- Sentinel today (5/18, Sunday)

Select values-$69
" mods- $84
" deluxe- $114

no blackouts or dates to book by. I just emailed the code to Mary at Mousesavers. Am I allowed to post it here? PM or email me and I will send it to you!

Do Fl Res. with a seasonal pass get a better rate? We will be there in Oct. not valid for the dates you just gave, but I was wondering if Seasonal Pass holders got a deal similar to AP holders?

Thanks, Misti!!!

The code is...... RGK.
These rates are pretty good, considering it is regular season for these resorts.

Seasonal passholders may get the AP rate. In my experience , FL res rates come out a few weeks after AP rates do. I always book at AP, then change to FL resident, which is usually (not always) about $10 cheaper. I also like to use the FL res rate because I feel like I "freed up" an AP rate room for a non- FL resident!

These Florida Resident rates came out the same time as the AP rates did. I reported them to Mary over a week ago and it is on her site. Always check when the AP rates come on the Florida Resident rates. Very often they come out at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter