Fit Before 50: Barb's Journal to a Slimmer, Healthier Self

I must have just missed you! Have a great time on your cruise and I'll see you when you get back :thumbsup2

Got back on Saturday and am finally getting caught up. I was awful about working out on the cruise but am back to my Sports Active. I'm using the "More Workouts" version now and LOVE the step aerobics.

Had a blast on the cruise, although we missed Castaway Cay due to the weather. Did the Mexican cooking workshop (dang, that grouper was good) and a dolphin swim in Grand Cayman. Surprisingly, the scale says I am 140! Now if I can just drop one more stinkin' pound...just one more to get into new territory on the scale.

Congrats on the scale!!! Did you enjoy the dolphin swim...there's part of me tht thinks i'd love it, and part of me that thinks i'd freak out

Sorry you missed Castaway Cay - it looks amazingly peaceful there

Glad to have you home, and happy to hear you enjoyed your trip

Wow on the scale! That's great. You'll drop that 1 pound in no time. Sounds like you had a great time on your cruise.

You will break that 140 barrier soon! :wizard:

Bummer about Castaway Cay, hopefully the weather will cooperate next time! :goodvibes

Glad you had a great time on your cruise!:thumbsup2 Sorry about Castaway Cay though. :( Sometimes the weather just doesn't cooperate. When is your next cruise?

Congrats on weigh-in!! :cheer2: You'll be in the 130s before you know it!:thumbsup2

Have a great day!:hug:

congrats on the scale!!! 1 lb is nothing....you'll get there really soon!!! glad you had a good time....so, when's the next cruise???

Barb, I am so glad you had fun on the cruise! I thought about you all week long. Bummer about Castaway Cay though.

That is great news on the scale! You'll get that pound off in no time. Great job getting back to the workouts.:thumbsup2

just saying hi...haven't seen you updating lately - hope everything is okay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter