First WDW Solo Trip: Sep 19-21 ~Anyone Else Going?

JazzyJ622

Earning My Ears
Alright, so I'm making my first trip ever to Disney World... and my first trip to Disney solo.
At first, I was discouraged and felt like it wasn't right to visit the happiest place on earth alone because what's more depressing than that?! - BUT I quickly changed my mind and am more than excited to do this!

Thanks to many of your posts, I've got my plans made and hopefully it'll be a great trip.
Staying at Art of Animation Resort (because what guy doesn't wanna sleep in a Little Mermaid Bed)? LOL
Magic Band = Ordered
Park Hopper Ticket = Done
FastPass+ Selctions = Made
ADR = Complete for "Be Our Guest" Restaurant... Checking daily for openings at Chef Mickey's

Anyone else going to be at WDW during that weekend?
I'm looking forward to doing what I want, when I want, how I want... because I can! :)

Side Note: Any Disney Princesses interested in relocating to Phoenix? LOL

-Jason

Alright, so I'm making my first trip ever to Disney World... and my first trip to Disney solo.
At first, I was discouraged and felt like it wasn't right to visit the happiest place on earth alone because what's more depressing than that?! - BUT I quickly changed my mind and am more than excited to do this!

Thanks to many of your posts, I've got my plans made and hopefully it'll be a great trip.
Staying at Art of Animation Resort (because what guy doesn't wanna sleep in a Little Mermaid Bed)? LOL
Magic Band = Ordered
Park Hopper Ticket = Done
FastPass+ Selctions = Made
ADR = Complete for "Be Our Guest" Restaurant... Checking daily for openings at Chef Mickey's

Anyone else going to be at WDW during that weekend?
I'm looking forward to doing what I want, when I want, how I want... because I can! :)

Side Note: Any Disney Princesses interested in relocating to Phoenix? LOL

-Jason

Do you have any plans to meet people from the board?

I'm interested in saying hello to anyone that will be there during that time... Figured this was the place to ask!

I'll be at the world then. Staying at All-Star Movies *fingers crossed for a Toy Story room*

Lol good luck getting ant Disney Princess to leave the "happiest place on earth"

low crowds and free dinning - but that say most of the parks guests stay offsite - so maybe,

I may be solo for my trip but I'll miss ya. 9/11 - 9/14. It's TBD at this point but I may indeed be solo. I'm kinda' scared - never tried it. I'm going to pay close attention to this board and get my plans together. Staying at AKL. Have my park hopper passes. I'm all set other than a little apprehensive.

I may be solo for my trip but I'll miss ya. 9/11 - 9/14. It's TBD at this point but I may indeed be solo. I'm kinda' scared - never tried it. I'm going to pay close attention to this board and get my plans together. Staying at AKL. Have my park hopper passes. I'm all set other than a little apprehensive.

You will be absolutely fine I promise! I arrive on the 12th so if you're in need of a bit of company just let me know

Hi there - thank you guys. For now, it looks like I'm not going solo. Boyfriend and I had a long talk - hoping and praying we can work things out. We'll see. Nonetheless, one day, I think I want to do a solo trip. It sounds like a unique experience I would love to have.

My solo trip starts at the end of yours. I'm Sept 20-26, staying at All-Star Movies.

This is my second solo trip, and I can't put into words how excited I am to be doing it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter