First Trip Report Tips?

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone :wave:

My name is Alex and in 3 weeks I'll be heading home. Over the past year as a Diser, I've laughed :laughing:, oohed and aahed ::yes:: , and relished in all of your trip reports! Please give me the inside scoop on what I need to know before my trip. Is it ok to take all my pics on a standard Galaxy S9+ phone? Should I take notes at the end of each trip night?

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions. :dancer:

Definitely take notes to refer back to. I use my IPhone 8+ for pictures. I edit and resize the pictures on an app I found. Image size.

I am in no way an expert on TR’s, I just like to write them! Have fun with it.

Hey there Alex!

I definitely recommend taking lots and lots of photos on your phone! Personally, I like to upload them to Shutterfly afterwards-- that's my preferred photo sharing site since Photobucket stopped allowing us to share images! Then you can just copy and paste the photos right into your TR.

I also highly recommend notes. There are a lot of fun ways you can do this! Personally, I started bullet journaling during my last week. If you google "bullet journal," you can see how that's done. It's a really quick way for me to remember a lot of information to put in my TR afterwards! Having a lot of photos to look back on helps me remember, too. :thumbsup2

I hope you enjoy your trip and I can't wait to read your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter