First Solo Trip

jeanelle

Mouseketeer
Well I have been inspired. I found out today that I get Monday off. Because of that, I decided that I should get away for a very short vacation and where else would I go other than Disney!?! I'm only going for 2 days and 1 night and I'm booked at the All Star Music.

After doing it though, I'm a little apprehensive. Please let me know that I'm dong the right thing. :cheer2:

You'll love it! You can get up when you want, whether it's EMH or sleep in, you can ride ToT 7 times in a row - or just sit by the fountain at Jazz Inn (ASMU - one of my favorite places at WDW) as long as you want... and the list goes on. I took my first solo about a year ago, and can't wait to go back for my second soon!

Which parks (if any!) do you think you'll hit?

you will have a great time!

I need at least 3 days to make the drive worth it for me.

Have fun!!!

I love last minute trip - they are generally the BEST!

You'll love it. That's just how long my first solo trip was-a weekend. Left me wanting more. Then I went back for 3 nights, then 4, last time 6, notice a trend here? I haven't found a length of time that's too long. What are you looking forward to doing?

I agree with everyone else...you will love your trip :) I went solo for a week in January and it was splendid...I felt like it was an actual vacation for once! I slept in every day, did what I wanted to do even if it meant just going to MGM to ride TOT and RNR, I looked in every shop for as long as I wanted (I love shopping at WDW!), I met lots of fun people on the busses and in lines, I also noticed things I had never seen before...well as you can see I had a blast! I think you will enjoy your own company while you are there :)

Thanks all for the encouragement. I'm not sure which parks I'm going to go to yet. Probably AK cuz no one else in the family really likes that park but me so I've only been there once out of about a dozen trips to the World. I was also thinking of doing MGM one morning and then going over to Epcot since it was EMH there on Sunday evening. I do have a question though, is the WS open during evening EMH?

The All Stars are great for solo travelers. Go, have fun, and relax! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter