First Solo Trip

Thanks for the tips. I'll try my best to make ADR's. I want to do the tour because I've never done it and while MK isn't the same exactly as DL, it's a "been there done that" for me so I'm excited to see the other side of it. I extended my trip an extra day so now I'll have a 4th full park day where I plan to hit AK (staying the last night at AKL) but can make up any MK stuff then too.

My last trip in 2011 was at POP and I'm at a point in my life where if I'm going to shell out for a trip like this, I am going to go a little fancier than normal. renting the vacation club points has proven to be a great cost savings and 2 of the resorts I'm staying at are walking distance to HS/Epcot or have monorail so that counts a ton for me. Saving time, being able to go back to the room easily if needed and not take 3 hours, etc... I also can't stand POP as it seems to be a bit of a zoo compared to other resorts I've stayed at. Even when I go to Vegas now, I spend a little more on a room because I do like spending a little time in there. I'm not a "sleep and shower only" hotel person. We'll see how 4 park days goes for my first solo trip and maybe the next one I will extend. This is a big experiment for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter