First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be waiting until next weekend to get my DVD. Too much going on to get to Target for it.

But it does come On Demand, so maybe I'll get my fix anyway.

Thought I would post a magnet I was working on. It's based on a cool Castaway Cay photo that was being shared on the DCL board. I just added the cool swirl effect, edges, and layered text. Since I didn't personalize it, anyone could use it.

Thanks, George!

Good morning all. I'm not being a very productive person this week. My girls are gone, and I have the house to myself (except when DH comes home). But, I've been a bum. It's been so nice and relaxing. Now I think I shall do something today besides just hitting the gym. Gotta clean Em's room. Time to throw away some junk that she'll never miss.

Watch yourself, Nicole. That there is dangerous. I know whereof I speak.
:rolleyes1

Question

If I buy my AP at WDW, can I purchase it and the Tables in Wonderland card in the same transaction?

I upgraded to an AP at the Guest Relations window in DD. Separate transactions but did it at the same time.

I filled out my DCL paperwork last night! Woot!!

ASK Tracy?
I didn't give my Daughter who will be 9 charging prvelages under my account. Is that typical of most guests who travel with minors?

My DD11 isn't getting charging abilities.

Poor Em. :sad1: Nicole I agree with Todd. Relax and put the feet up. :goodvibes

I'd rather see that than have you throw out your daughters stuff. That's her stuff you know. ;)

Oh, there's no poor Em. My DH would laugh if he heard you say that. I'm not throwing a lot of, just the junk and garbage. I've been relaxing. Gotta work today. DH needs some clean clothes today.

Thanks, George!

Watch yourself, Nicole. That there is dangerous. I know whereof I speak.
:rolleyes1

I upgraded to an AP at the Guest Relations window in DD. Separate transactions but did it at the same time.

My DD11 isn't getting charging abilities.

I won't throw anything exciting away. Really I'm a good mom :) I'm reorganizing books and taking some story books off the shelf and putting chapter books up. I'm cleaing out under her bed. Little stuff like that.

And, my children won't have charging abilities either. I'm surprised DH lets me have them.

I got a little red in the tanning bed today. At least it's not my backside, but I'm a little sore. :(

Wow, that is a bit crazy. I don't think I would ever camp outside a store for 12 hours to buy anything. :scared1: Especially not a DVD.

::yes:: Wise this one. wise she is. ::yes::

I think they will have enough copies available. Getting there much earlier will only mean you are waiting with a bunch of teenage girls. There will be a mob scene at midnight, when it gets rolled out of the back room and then a mad dash to the registers.

IF I were buying it tonight, I would show up around 12:15...

Still fanatical. ::yes::

Wow I would never camp out for a DVD. I've never gotten up early to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.:sad2:

::yes::

It's a 24 hour Walmart so maybe I will just go do some grocery shopping and then swoop in at the last minute to the video department to avoid the hordes of screaming teenagers.

Hmmm, maybe I need to get my Batgirl costume out so I have super swooping powers. :rotfl2: It is a vampire movie after all. :rolleyes1

Ok, so if you're out shopping anyway at 12:00, then I'll concede an ok. But I now think you're a vampire yourself and you are frightening me. :scared1:

(Fully expecting to get swatted with the LS or bitten.) ::yes::

:rotfl2:

Ok, so if you're out shopping anyway at 12:00, then I'll concede an ok. But I now think you're a vampire yourself and you are frightening me. :scared1:

(Fully expecting to get swatted with the LS or bitten.) ::yes::

:rotfl2:

Double swat for George!!! ;)

94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg

smilies%20(51).gif

have fun at Wally World tonight Tonya! i bet the teen scene will be ridiculous! :rotfl:

QUESTION---- so DH and my DS (18months) won't be on the cruise with me and being the overly paranoid new mom that I am, I will want to check in on them. I heard podcast talking about the wifi, internet access and phone stuff on board. What would you seasoned cruisers recommend for me to get in touch with DH and check on them while on board. Not like i need a lengthy conversation- i just like to call, say hi, make sure things are good and that's it. So would using the onboard phone be the best bet if i am just doing like a minute call? My cell is a very basic plan, so i know the roaming charges would be ridiculous, i don't think it is even worth trying and probably more than a call from the ship?

I was considering bringing my laptop to email him, but it is a big one and heavy. If the wifi is crappy anyhow, i might not. Who else is bringing a computer?

so should i try and email or try just calling from ship? :confused3 :goodvibes

have fun at Wally World tonight Tonya! i bet the teen scene will be ridiculous! :rotfl:

QUESTION---- so DH and my DS (18months) won't be on the cruise with me and being the overly paranoid new mom that I am, I will want to check in on them. I heard podcast talking about the wifi, internet access and phone stuff on board. What would you seasoned cruisers recommend for me to get in touch with DH and check on them while on board. Not like i need a lengthy conversation- i just like to call, say hi, make sure things are good and that's it. So would using the onboard phone be the best bet if i am just doing like a minute call? My cell is a very basic plan, so i know the roaming charges would be ridiculous, i don't think it is even worth trying and probably more than a call from the ship?

I was considering bringing my laptop to email him, but it is a big one and heavy. If the wifi is crappy anyhow, i might not. Who else is bringing a computer?

I'm sure there will be lots of people with a laptop. We are taking ours. So, you are more than welcome to chat or something with ours.

Question

If I buy my AP at WDW, can I purchase it and the Tables in Wonderland card in the same transaction?

I got both in Guest Services. They are two transactions.

I filled out my DCL paperwork last night! Woot!!

ASK Tracy?
I didn't give my Daughter who will be 9 charging prvelages under my account. Is that typical of most guests who travel with minors?

Typical.

They have computers you can use onboard for 75 cents a minute. This is your best option. Calling from the ship is likely more than calling from your cell phone for just a minute or two.

Hey Twilight fans...have any of you read her other book "The Host." I liked it a lot better. I know, I know...blasphemy right?

Hi Michelle. It's DW and I so we are providing an emergency number for family to contact us if needed while we are on the ship. Once we leave port, our cell phones will be turned off.

I will have my laptop but will use it pre and post cruise only while in WDW. If I absolutely had to check email I'd use the ones on the ship for $0.75 per minute.

Well folks...it's that time...

It's time for my date with a Long Island Iced Tea at Houlihan's! :banana: :banana:

Catch y'all later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter